4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1608573848675.png

Hey guys!
Some info for you...

Ah, another almost finished version and another fucked up deadline. Heh, I'll never get changed...
I wanted to release the update before 25 December. But now I understand that it won't be possible. I just don't have enough time to polish everything. Moreover, I want to spend some time with my family during the Christmas Holidays and forget about the coding for a few days.
I'm sorry for the delay, but please understand that every delay makes the game only better.
So I think you can expect the version to be released somewhere between the end of December and (in the worst case) the first dates of January.
I'll give you more info in the coming days!
Stay in touch!

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
View attachment 950459

Hey guys!
Some info for you...

Ah, another almost finished version and another fucked up deadline. Heh, I'll never get changed...
I wanted to release the update before 25 December. But now I understand that it won't be possible. I just don't have enough time to polish everything. Moreover, I want to spend some time with my family during the Christmas Holidays and forget about the coding for a few days.
I'm sorry for the delay, but please understand that every delay makes the game only better.
So I think you can expect the version to be released somewhere between the end of December and (in the worst case) the first dates of January.
I'll give you more info in the coming days!
Stay in touch!
Hmmmm Abigail has normal eyes here, but Olivia has the controlled glowing eyes in the previous render...curious to whats going on!

Oct 21, 2019
Okay... I'm a little confused (or actually I have been ever since Halloween). There was gonna be a Halloween special, but since it wasn't finished in time that one was moved to be released together with the Christmas special. Now for the past few weeks the dev is constantly talking about 'the next update'.

So will there be a regular update, together with a Halloween special and a Christmas special? Or just the two specials without a regular update? Does anyone know?

Reactions: endriux

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Hmmmm Abigail has normal eyes here, but Olivia has the controlled glowing eyes in the previous render...curious to whats going on!
I'm not sure if the Halloween or Christmas updates will relate to the main story or not, but perhaps at some point they will start lusting for each other even without their controlled glowing eye taking over? I have a little suspicion that the alter ego mode might simply be a catalyst in order for them to break boundaries as oppose to being a permanent thing. But of course I can't be sure and that's what's great about this game's story - its mystery and unpredictability.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I'm not sure if the Halloween or Christmas updates will relate to the main story or not, but perhaps at some point they will start lusting for each other even without their controlled glowing eye taking over? I have a little suspicion that the alter ego mode might simply be a catalyst in order for them to break boundaries as oppose to being a permanent thing. But of course I can't be sure and that's what's great about this game's story - its mystery and unpredictability.
Honestly, I really like the story as well honestly and the mystery, intrigue, and setting.
But as for endgame, I actually kind of hope they turn into the glowing eye state forever. That the people responsible (def people who worked for evil Grandpa, whether he's alive or not. And they have Olivia's mom that I hope is there of her will, but probably not) only see value for the two teen girls in their body and possible DNA for whatever breeding project their doing.
I hope they casually dismantle their current personalities, since they're "unnecessary" or something.

Reactions: R199
Oct 15, 2017
But as for endgame, I actually kind of hope they turn into the glowing eye state forever. That the people responsible (def people who worked for evil Grandpa, whether he's alive or not. And they have Olivia's mom that I hope is there of her will, but probably not) only see value for the two teen girls in their body and possible DNA for whatever breeding project their doing.
I hope they casually dismantle their current personalities, since they're "unnecessary" or something.
Fuck no, the opposite would be great. Both girls are already having sexual fantasies about Aiden and the gas/glowing eye state simply makes them into sex dolls (aka boring), it is a necessary tool to loosen their inhibitions further, sure, but if they were to stay in that state they would cease to be interesting and just be sex robots basically, which would be super uninteresting.

Their unrepressed glowing eyes state should merge with their personalities so they no longer hold back due to inhibitions or social taboos (incest etc.), but to strip them of their personalities would ruin them as characters and make them utterly boring.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Okay... I'm a little confused (or actually I have been ever since Halloween). There was gonna be a Halloween special, but since it wasn't finished in time that one was moved to be released together with the Christmas special. Now for the past few weeks the dev is constantly talking about 'the next update'.

So will there be a regular update, together with a Halloween special and a Christmas special? Or just the two specials without a regular update? Does anyone know?
The update is the Halloween/Christmas special. He said it is "sort of" canon to the main story. It is nearly complete.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Fuck no, the opposite would be great. Both girls are already having sexual fantasies about Aiden and the gas/glowing eye state simply makes them into sex dolls (aka boring), it is a necessary tool to loosen their inhibitions further, sure, but if they were to stay in that state they would cease to be interesting and just be sex robots basically, which would be super uninteresting.

Their unrepressed glowing eyes state should merge with their personalities so they no longer hold back due to inhibitions or social taboos (incest etc.), but to strip them of their personalities would ruin them as characters and make them utterly boring.
The sexual attraction itself is fabricated too though.
Aiden's books are planted into Abigail's room, and her room is gassed while she reads it. It's artifical. Part of why it makes it hot. It's manipulated.
So any personality that emerges after may be the glowing eyes winning and not needing to anymore, but it's still a desire that's planted in them, not natural and coaxed out.

Shit. The mom had no indication of being bi and she's turned on by her niece as old as her daughter, ala 18 and still very much a kid to her? Nah, that's some gas bullshit fucking with her brain.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey!
It's me again.
I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
This year was full of shit, so I hope the next one could bring us some better moments. And one of them is that the AOG should be released in 2021. I only need to finish the DAYs chapter, and the next one (it shouldn't be that big). So I'm going to work, and I'm going to make a beautiful ending to the game.

Thank you for all your support guys, you know that it wouldn't be possible without you. And wish you all the best!

P.S. Damn, the gif size is so big, hope you can load it without problems.

konzwalony

Apr 11, 2020
I knew the day would finally come, though I was hoping it won't. I wish this game don't end, but if it has to end, I wish the dev will make another one with these characters. Maybe Areas of Grey 2 or something? IMHO this is the best game here.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Sounds like he is going to wrap the story up next year and finish the game. Which I find a little surprising as I felt it still had a long way to go.
I believe the plan was for the next release to finish the Days chapter. Then the final chapter wasn't going to be very long. I agree though can't see how to wrap up such a complex story in such a short time.

Oct 21, 2019
Are there any news on when the update is supposed to drop?
It's not really clear for me. First the update was supposed to be released before Christmas. But the dev posted this on Patreon on December 21:

"So I think you can expect the version to be released somewhere between the end of December and (in the worst case) the first dates of January."

However, in the most recent 'Merry Christmas' post from December 25 there was no mention of the release anymore and it was just stated that "the AOG should be released in 2021". Also we're still waiting for the Halloween special that was first supposed to be released around the end of October. So I really don't know what to expect anymore.

Reactions: endriux

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
It's not really clear for me. First the update was supposed to be released before Christmas. But the dev posted this on Patreon on December 21:

"So I think you can expect the version to be released somewhere between the end of December and (in the worst case) the first dates of January."

However, in the most recent 'Merry Christmas' post from December 25 there was no mention of the release anymore and it was just stated that "the AOG should be released in 2021". Also we're still waiting for the Halloween special that was first supposed to be released around the end of October. So I really don't know what to expect anymore.
Halloween special was combined with a Christmas special. That whole thing is supposed to release by the first week of January. 2021 is for the overall game completion.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes