4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1606150640575.png

Ah, Oli is so cute... Even after years of development, I'm enjoying her beauty :)

Hey guys!
A bit of info for you...

Good news! I'm getting closer to the coding/ testing stage. And as I planned, you will enjoy the new episodes in December.
I won't spoil anything about the Christmas episode, so I'm going to post only the Helloween Special previews before the update release. In a few days, the sex scene preview should be uploaded.
But for now, I'm just going to continue doing the work to finish the update.
Stay in touch...
And have a nice day!

grisax

Oct 12, 2020
I really like how unlike most this game can bring a suspense psychological thriller aspects without compromising much on erotic content, but I can't describe my shock when I realized v1.0 beta seems far from complete. :cry:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hey guys!
Some info for you.

Well, I'm still doing the coding/music work... Don't know how many days more I will need to finish, but the updates should be released somewhere after the 20th of December.

After the coding, I'll make a new scene (about 10/ 15 renders) to add to the game. I don't know, just came up with something good and decided to add it to the update too... Nothing big, but it still has to be done.
So the update is near...

Stay in touch,
Stay safe,
And have a nice day!

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes