4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

philip_herrup

Feb 15, 2020
He's an introvert writer. How much personality could he have?
Dude, he literally hands over his credit card to his daughter because she hugged him. He also expresses more or less the same amount of feelings as M.A.R.Y.
I've finished the game in its current stage and it's really good, but Aiden is a pretty obvious self-insert placeholder for the player and doesn't even try to hide it. I don't like it when MCs force "their" (the author's) opinions and thoughts (even political ones, depending on the game) on the player, especially when done poorly with useless exposition, but I feel like Aiden is too far on the opposite side of the spectrum.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Info Update 06/01/2021

Hey guys!

Some info for you...

I took some rest and working on the update now. I hope you've had a good time on Holidays too!
The update can be ready at any moment because there isn't too much to do at this point. However, bugs are often unexpected. So I'm going to test the update, and hope there's nothing critical.

Stay in touch!

osocris

Jan 11, 2018

Info Update 06/01/2021

Hey guys!

Some info for you...

I took some rest and working on the update now. I hope you've had a good time on Holidays too!
The update can be ready at any moment because there isn't too much to do at this point. However, bugs are often unexpected. So I'm going to test the update, and hope there's nothing critical.

Stay in touch!

Oct 9, 2017

Info Update 06/01/2021

Hey guys!

Some info for you...

Stay in touch!
Oh next week will be the release if My GraySenses is Correct :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:o_Oo_O:BootyTime:

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes