4.20 star(s) 92 Votes
Oct 21, 2019
Nonsense ... this isn't Icstor, Notvil actually releases updates regularly and he already said it'll be January.
I know, and I'm usually not the type to complain. But ever since I started to support the dev I've seen a Halloween special move from end of October to start of November to Chistmas to last days of December to first days of January to 'almost done'. So I've grown a little cynical. I have no problems with updates taking a long time but it's not cool to keep making promises you can't keep.

But I'll leave it at that because I normally want to punch people like me in the face when they complain about this stuff. Still an awesome game and really looking forward to the updates!

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Lol. Na he's releasing soon, didn't want to give a date as to give false hope. His words as per discord. Meanwhile we're having waifu wars over there lol.
My only problem is that he said it could be released at any moment since it’s essentially done. Now I’ve been refreshing for the last few days nonstop and it’s driving me crazy lol.

Reactions: yandex and Stidza

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I know, and I'm usually not the type to complain. But ever since I started to support the dev I've seen a Halloween special move from end of October to start of November to Chistmas to last days of December to first days of January to 'almost done'. So I've grown a little cynical. I have no problems with updates taking a long time but it's not cool to keep making promises you can't keep.

But I'll leave it at that because I normally want to punch people like me in the face when they complain about this stuff. Still an awesome game and really looking forward to the updates!
This is why he didn't give a new date yet. The amount of content will be worth it.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
My only problem is that he said it could be released at any moment since it’s essentially done.
And again that was Notvil's reasoning for not updating with a date and getting hopes up. He did say he was bug testing, new ones could've popped up or having trouble squishing old ones. It'll be out soon just hang in there.

killbane

Jul 21, 2017
I already asked and nobody answered,
would today have a charitable soul
to donate the complete save game of the latest version?
I found one here, but it's old, and I wanted this last version.
Here you go bud, full save

purseless

Feb 13, 2020
View attachment MMFApplications.rar
So I'm going off the folder that old mate said above. The dates last modified do line up so I believe it's correct.

You need to have see hidden folders enabled and unpack this folder in C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\Roaming otherwise you can type %appdata% in your start menu search bar to get there.

Reactions: V&M

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
With skipping you can do all the game in 20min a good warmup for the new content.

Reactions: nuoovo and V&M
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes