4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Sooooo... I asume we're getting the v1.1 and not some left over Halloween and Christmas scenes, right?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Info Update 15/01/2021
Hey guys!
A bit more info for you...
And yeah, still not a game update...
If you checked my discord, then you might already be informed that I'm fighting with trouble in the core engine now. After adding the new content, I found that the game is starting to crash from time to time. So I'm still fixing this, and you're still waiting...
Anyway, I hope this is the last Info update before the release.
Stay in touch.

Preview-6.jpg

Oct 21, 2019
Id rather it release with minimal bugs than release buggy and unplayable. Im a patreon of the project so I'm comfortable saying that.
I agree with you Chaos. And if you ever feel uncomfortable talking about it because you're NOT a patron, don't be. I think everyone here agrees that it's not a lot of fun to play a buggy and unplayable game.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
This latest preview seems to confirm what we saw at the beginning of the story: some aspect of people's minds are being digitized and/or otherwise controlling systems which power android bodies. It's Invasion of the Body Snatchers in adult VN form.

Reactions: DarkDank

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
This latest preview seems to confirm what we saw at the beginning of the story: some aspect of people's minds are being digitized and/or otherwise controlling systems which power android bodies. It's Invasion of the Body Snatchers in adult VN form.
I don't know. He said this holiday special was only sort of canon. Also if Aiden is becoming an android shouldn't Abi also become one?

dahmitgekk

Dec 16, 2017
This game is so good! It could be that they start to see each other as androids as the story progresses - or maybe MARY is dreaming of a droid Aiden experience... It's a very interesting and thought provoking, very appreciated, story. Thanks NOTvil!

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I don't know. He said this holiday special was only sort of canon. Also if Aiden is becoming an android shouldn't Abi also become one?
I'm thinking there is a process where the still-human is pushed beyond a point where they willingly accept the process and we may be glimpsing part of that initiation/push in progress. The airborne drug increases (in volume and effect) and actions of the androids up through now don't seem to counter this possibility, at least.

Reactions: DarkDank

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
I hope that he will figure out that it is best for him to switch to Renpy for next game. He is fighting code bugs from update to update.

Oct 9, 2017
Notvil said that this is just a Halloween/Xmas Special Edition just like an DLC in some other game no prior in the story what so ever ...

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I hope that he will figure out that it is best for him to switch to Renpy for next game. He is fighting code bugs from update to update.
It would be better for our AVs too. Damn thing goes nuts every time I download the next build

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Well i hope the update is good for 5 months and dont turn half of scenes in dreaming junkies on dope i want progress on story and not dreams how they want to fuck

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes