4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
As for this game i will wait forthe new version to come out and do it all over again in my new pc cuz now when i delete your saves and restore mine all my saves are gone idk how bu only happens to me in this game .
Before restoring your saves, instead of just copying back and replacing existing files, delete all files in the MMFAplications folder. It may be you didn't have those 3 other files (I got those from trying the earlier posted saves testing to see if they contained the pantry scene)

killbane

Jul 21, 2017

Unlocked
Info Update 25/01/2021
Who does that luscious booty belong to? :p

Hey guys!
Well, another info update...
I don't believe this is happening, but yeah, I'm still fixing some main engine troubles. I had to remake some parts of the main game because they are causing problems with the game crashing. And yeah, I'm still doing it...
I really don't know how many days I still need. Probably not many, but I don't want to tell you any eta.
And I would like to warn you that there is the possibility that the update will be released at the beginning of February. Yeah, I know how stupid it sounds, but this the reality of the development.
Many guys subscribed this month to my Patreon to get the update because I was 100% sure that I'll release it in January. And I failed...
So if you recently joined my page to get the version, you can cancel the subscription for the next month and PM me when the update will be released, and I'll give you the DOWNLOAD link.

Stay in touch,
and please, don't get angry.
I feel upset about all this too :(

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019

Unlocked
Info Update 25/01/2021
Who does that luscious booty belong to? :p

Hey guys!
Well, another info update...
I don't believe this is happening, but yeah, I'm still fixing some main engine troubles. I had to remake some parts of the main game because they are causing problems with the game crashing. And yeah, I'm still doing it...
I really don't know how many days I still need. Probably not many, but I don't want to tell you any eta.
And I would like to warn you that there is the possibility that the update will be released at the beginning of February. Yeah, I know how stupid it sounds, but this the reality of the development.
Many guys subscribed this month to my Patreon to get the update because I was 100% sure that I'll release it in January. And I failed...
So if you recently joined my page to get the version, you can cancel the subscription for the next month and PM me when the update will be released, and I'll give you the DOWNLOAD link.

Stay in touch,
and please, don't get angry.
I feel upset about all this too :(
It’s always a let down when these types of games are delayed, but especially when it’s THIS game. Good communication though. Props for that.

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
Well, in this case I would recommend to leave the holiday season updates (Halloween, Christmas) till the end of this year and just "quickly" drop out the next chapter. I mean... is there anyone who would really feel the "Christmas feeling" nearly at Easter? :)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This is why I don't like Holiday specials. They take way too much time away from the main game, and sometimes they end up not working like you wanted and you have to spend even more time fixing them. Like what is happening now.

This game normally gets updated every 2 or so months. It's been nearly 5 for these specials.

I know these specials are supposed to be canon to the storyline, but still, they're aren't worth it IMO.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
but still, they're aren't worth it IMO.
Yep Notvil's said on discord he won't be doing anymore, as it caused this headache and he has to rewrite the code from the main game now to fix it.

Ironically, it's good he found these bugs NOW doing these holiday specials. I couldn't imagine the blue balls if he only discovered the coding bugs doing the next and final ep and having to delay that by 2+ months.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I didn't see anything on Discord saying he wouldn't do future holiday specials. Once this game is complete that's it. There will be no further content with these characters. So to me getting more time with them is a positive.

As for the bugs he found it's entirely likely that they would have came up regardless.

Reactions: DarkDank

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
I didn't see anything on Discord saying he wouldn't do future holiday specials.
Need to look harder, friend:

Notvil.jpg

Didn't say so much that he won't do them, just highly unlikely he won't. He's learnt his style is not compatible with 10 minute updates.

As for the bugs he found it's entirely likely that they would have came up regardless.
That's exactly what i said above.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Ok, since it seems that my save was still missing a replay, even though there were no more question marks, I've retraced my steps through the 3rd executable and found a bug... after you do Abi in the Orangery (where she wears the buttplug). You end up in the evening in the parents room with the next objective to find "Aiden not feeling good in the evening". Since it is already evening at this point I'd expected that were where he was supposed to be "not feeling good" but oddly enough Aiden has a twin at that time of day standing on the balcony puking his heart out while the other Aiden sits in his bedroom...

The next thing after that you end up in the morning so I visited the parents room again, and contrary to what it said earlier that the massage option would be available during afternoons, it was at this time available in the morning. I'd seen that a couple of times before, but this time I chose the 1 option again (giving him a HJ). Blammo, game goes in an endless loop. Can't cum, nothing, nada, zilch. Just the HJ going on and on and on and on...ad infinitum, CAN escape to the menu though but doing so puts you back almost at the start of the 3rd executable, losing any progress you made so far... since this isn't the first time this happened (losing progress), it was the straw breaking the camel's back this time... even the save I uploaded earlier didn't work anymore, so it was fun while it lasted but I'm not going through DayS again for the umptieth time...

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I've seen several people asking how to get the scene in the below image...

I've also seen several saves posted on the last couple of pages, but none of them had that particular scene. One poster commented correctly that it's the scene of Abigail dreaming about giving the MC a BJ in the pantry sitting in that chair he stored there. That is the correct scene.

I'm attaching my save(s) (there's two files, DontLookAtMe and DontTouchMe plus 3 other files, no idea what they're for but I do know I have every scene in both Replay pages. so enjoy. Below the screenshot showing the missing replay

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: The MMFApplications folder is stored within the ZIP file so place this file in "%appdata%" and do not let it create a folder when extracting or you might end up with a structure like "%appdata%\MMFApplications\MMFApplications"

View attachment 1002787

Having said this...

I got wind of this game on a totally different site, reading a description about "Divergence: Beyond the Singularity" and someone asked in the comments about a game like it with camera's from the ceiling, so that lead me to this thread. Started playing and DAMN, was hooked right from the start. Great game, unique interface (simply can't be done in Renpy I think but what do I know...). Only thing is the game mentioned a launcher, and all I got were 3 separate executables, no launcher... no big deal, just wondering why it wasn't part of the archive.

Another thing, during playing the game there were several moments where a sparkle was visible which when clicked, produced an image in te center of the screen, since I've seen mentions of a gallery I assume that's where they ended up. Thing is, I don't have a gallery option on the main menu in each of the 3 executables, just the Replay option inside the rotating arrows and the "Greatest" option showing the names of supporters... what gives?
It can be done in ren'py.... but that doesn't mean it should be done in ren'py.

While this game is more ren'py friendly, their first game would have been aids in ren'py (to both play and code). This one.... is a little more here or there, in concept it should be able to be ren'py, but then you have all the VFX and other things they use... and well... glhf doing that in ren'py. (possible.. but aids).

Jul 13, 2018
Ok, since it seems that my save was still missing a replay, even though there were no more question marks, I've retraced my steps through the 3rd executable and found a bug... after you do Abi in the Orangery (where she wears the buttplug). You end up in the evening in the parents room with the next objective to find "Aiden not feeling good in the evening". Since it is already evening at this point I'd expected that were where he was supposed to be "not feeling good" but oddly enough Aiden has a twin at that time of day standing on the balcony puking his heart out while the other Aiden sits in his bedroom...

The next thing after that you end up in the morning so I visited the parents room again, and contrary to what it said earlier that the massage option would be available during afternoons, it was at this time available in the morning. I'd seen that a couple of times before, but this time I chose the 1 option again (giving him a HJ). Blammo, game goes in an endless loop. Can't cum, nothing, nada, zilch. Just the HJ going on and on and on and on...ad infinitum, CAN escape to the menu though but doing so puts you back almost at the start of the 3rd executable, losing any progress you made so far... since this isn't the first time this happened (losing progress), it was the straw breaking the camel's back this time... even the save I uploaded earlier didn't work anymore, so it was fun while it lasted but I'm not going through DayS again for the umptieth time...
igot that too, i lost my saves as well , now i have to start all over again for the third time, just waiting for next version since dev is fixing bugs according to himself, so i am waiting for the version to start again and seeif game doesnt erase everytjing i did again

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
... now i have to start all over again for the third time ...
Only the third? damn you're lucky then. If it weren't for the fact my curiosity drove me to get to the end of DayS I'd have given up much sooner than at the current end... There were a fair few number of times that the objectives and the situations I found myself in didn't match. Requiring me to progress the time control more times than it would have needed. I blame the reply choices for that since even though you still end up on the same path, they clearly have an impact on how you progress. Which is only proven by the fact some folks didn't get all replays.

In hindsight I wished the dev had chosen another engine, even though the UI effects in this one would very likely not have been possible (well maybe with the Unreal engine), perhaps than I would have been able to get through its predecessor.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
This is why I don't like Holiday specials. They take way too much time away from the main game, and sometimes they end up not working like you wanted and you have to spend even more time fixing them. Like what is happening now.

This game normally gets updated every 2 or so months. It's been nearly 5 for these specials.

I know these specials are supposed to be canon to the storyline, but still, they're aren't worth it IMO.
I agree. Wasted way too much time on this and now we're god knows how long from the actual next story update. Storywise or not, this is way more of filler update than anything else. I do hope at least NOTvil adds a bit of a teaser for the finale tho.

Jan 12, 2019
You know I cant say that I'm surprised this happened. I remember when the poll came up on patron for this special update I voted against cause I knew how long Notvil usually takes with this releases. The second I saw that we lost that poll I stopped supporting him there cause I was not willing to pay money to support the development of an episode that I didn't want and isn't necessary. Looks like I made the right call on that one. I do plan on going back once we past this little mistake and get back into the swing of things.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I would usually just do a print screen. I know with renpy you can directly extract the renders but he doesn't use renpy.
In RenPy you would simply need to hit 's' for a screenshot. Sadly I no longer have the AoG files so don't know if it's possible to get at the regular game images but I know that the animations at least where stored as separate images inside the folder structure of the game... otherwise there's always the Snip tool in Win10

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MammaMea
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes