4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
I'm a developer too. And i'am lazy person too, like NOT'vil ))) And when I break the deadline, I say that I found a critical bug. But as you might guess, there is no bug
Except that Notvil's track record isn't like anything you're suggesting though. Maybe it starts with this and he eventually becomes like ICStor, but up to this point he hasn't shown any tendencies to be lying or misleading.

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
Makes sense if you look at the earlier versions too, technical debt builds up fast and small crashes become big gamebreaking things.

Oct 9, 2017
this update takes longer than the story updates its kinda funny since this is supposed to be a little update only .
Well the dev give a little special episode so its just a little special episode Holloween x Xmas Edition ..

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I've seen several people asking how to get the scene in the below image...
How do I get this scene?

View attachment 981935
I've also seen several saves posted on the last couple of pages, but none of them had that particular scene. One poster commented correctly that it's the scene of Abigail dreaming about giving the MC a BJ in the pantry sitting in that chair he stored there. That is the correct scene.

I'm attaching my save(s) (there's two files, DontLookAtMe and DontTouchMe plus 3 other files, no idea what they're for but I do know I have every scene in both Replay pages. so enjoy. Below the screenshot showing the missing replay

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: The MMFApplications folder is stored within the ZIP file so place this file in "%appdata%" and do not let it create a folder when extracting or you might end up with a structure like "%appdata%\MMFApplications\MMFApplications"

View attachment MMFApplications.zip

Having said this...

I got wind of this game on a totally different site, reading a description about "Divergence: Beyond the Singularity" and someone asked in the comments about a game like it with camera's from the ceiling, so that lead me to this thread. Started playing and DAMN, was hooked right from the start. Great game, unique interface (simply can't be done in Renpy I think but what do I know...). Only thing is the game mentioned a launcher, and all I got were 3 separate executables, no launcher... no big deal, just wondering why it wasn't part of the archive.

Another thing, during playing the game there were several moments where a sparkle was visible which when clicked, produced an image in te center of the screen, since I've seen mentions of a gallery I assume that's where they ended up. Thing is, I don't have a gallery option on the main menu in each of the 3 executables, just the Replay option inside the rotating arrows and the "Greatest" option showing the names of supporters... what gives?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rhino3333
Oct 21, 2019
Another thing, during playing the game there were several moments where a sparkle was visible which when clicked, produced an image in te center of the screen, since I've seen mentions of a gallery I assume that's where they ended up. Thing is, I don't have a gallery option on the main menu in each of the 3 executables, just the Replay option inside the rotating arrows and the "Greatest" option showing the names of supporters... what gives?
If I remember correctly, there is no image gallery in the first and third chapter, just in the second (DAYzero). You can access it by clicking the blinking tv in the main menu (so not 'replay' but the other one), then access the laptop, click one of the character files and then on the top right side of that file there is another button that says: 'files'. There you can see all the images you found of that character.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018

I've also seen several saves posted on the last couple of pages, but none of them had that particular scene. One poster commented correctly that it's the scene of Abigail dreaming about giving the MC a BJ in the pantry sitting in that chair he stored there. That is the correct scene.

I'm attaching my save(s) (there's two files, DontLookAtMe and DontTouchMe plus 3 other files, no idea what they're for but I do know I have every scene in both Replay pages. so enjoy. Below the screenshot showing the missing replay

NOTE: The MMFApplications folder is stored within the ZIP file so place this file in "%appdata%" and do not let it create a folder when extracting or you might end up with a structure like "%appdata%\MMFApplications\MMFApplications"

View attachment 1002787

Having said this...

I got wind of this game on a totally different site, reading a description about "Divergence: Beyond the Singularity" and someone asked in the comments about a game like it with camera's from the ceiling, so that lead me to this thread. Started playing and DAMN, was hooked right from the start. Great game, unique interface (simply can't be done in Renpy I think but what do I know...). Only thing is the game mentioned a launcher, and all I got were 3 separate executables, no launcher... no big deal, just wondering why it wasn't part of the archive.

View attachment 1002787

Having said this...

it seems like you are missing 1 scene tho , daughter in bed at night with MC have 3 scenes which you can unlock idk if its my saves that arent well again , but your saves are missing the missionary sex scene , which is one of the scenes inside the heart image which you unlock the more she loves you. Which is why i said to forget about the imaginary BJ scene cuz saves either have that or dont have that and have the other missionary sex scene. As for the game idk if its from my side but save act weird if you start a new game at least for me and get all scenes it will only show the scenes i got in the other save so all i did with a new game will be for nothing, idk if its from my side but at least from your save one scene is not unlocked. As for this game i will wait forthe new version to come out and do it all over again in my new pc cuz now when i delete your saves and restore mine all my saves are gone idk how bu only happens to me in this game . So i will redo everything making sure i get all scenes in a different pc and post my save

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes