4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
But she was gassed too right?
I wonder if maybe because of that, she didn't end up in one of the other apartments and never actually left as believed. Could be the phone calls are fake somehow and she's just under the influence of the gas, getting it on with another tenant (perhaps the person who's doing everything)

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I wonder if maybe because of that, she didn't end up in one of the other apartments and never actually left as believed. Could be the phone calls are fake somehow and she's just under the influence of the gas, getting it on with another tenant (perhaps the person who's doing everything)
Like the neighbors. :sick:

OMG secret NTR

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1602872849490.png

Hey guys!
Some info for you...

The work in progress!
Damn, this Helloween update will be a bit bigger than I thought. Not very big, but anyway...
And sure, you can expect some sexy scene with the main characters.
Ah, I wish I had all the time in the world to make everything as I want. It's always like that with me. I have a small idea first, and when I start realizing it, the idea transforms into something giant... And this time isn't exceptional. So I have many things to implement, and I'm sure I'll have to reject many of them to finish the version asap.
So when will the version be ready? Not sure, guys... I'm aiming at the end of the month. It will be unfortunate for me If I'l delay the release. But I'll try to create it asap.
So stay in touch...
And have a nice day!

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
View attachment 860546

Hey guys!
Some info for you...

The work in progress!
Damn, this Helloween update will be a bit bigger than I thought. Not very big, but anyway...
Ah, I wish I had all the time in the world to make everything as I want. It's always like that with me. I have a small idea first, and when I start realizing it, the idea transforms into something giant... And this time isn't exceptional. So I have many things to implement, and I'm sure I'll have to reject many of them to finish the version asap.
So when will the version be ready? Not sure, guys... I'm aiming at the end of the month. It will be unfortunate for me If I'l delay the release. But I'll try to create it asap.
So stay in touch...
And have a nice day!
Ooh looks spooky

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019

Hey guys!
Some info for you...

The work in progress!
So stay in touch...
And have a nice day!
Hey man, don't be late... :) You know, any kind of "halloween content" after halloween does not count!;)

Oct 15, 2017
Is there a way to unlock a scene after finishing the update? I have one scene missing in the gallery and since I'm through with the update I can't load a save to get the scene myself unless I start over from the beginning. So can anyone either share a save with all scenes unlocked or tell me how to unlock it via some other method?
3. DayS_2020_10_18_11_37_02_007.png

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
Is there a way to unlock a scene after finishing the update? I have one scene missing in the gallery and since I'm through with the update I can't load a save to get the scene myself unless I start over from the beginning. So can anyone either share a save with all scenes unlocked or tell me how to unlock it via some other method?
View attachment 863018
here are my saves. one is at the end of 0.8, and one is full save for 1.0 with all replay unlocked. The hearts I got finally are 7 for Agi, 6 for Oli and 7 for Mary.
the place where to put the save : C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MMFApplications

Oct 15, 2017
Very much appreciated! :) You do have one scene missing though, but a different one from the one I'm missing so I can at least swap the saves back and forth to get all scenes :p

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1603564379459.png

Hey guys!
Some info for you...

About 80% of the rendering is finished atm. Still want to add a few animations and some more renders. So I'll be working and hoping for the best.
Also, I'm 100% sure that I'm going to make a small Christmas update, too, after this one. The development of it should take about 2 weeks. So I think... if the Helloween update won't be released by the end of the month (probably not), then I'll release it with the Christmas update on the first dates of December, so you'll get a bit more content.
All two special episodes will be added to the game as a part of it. Consider these episodes as a complete update, as I usually do.
That's all for now...
Stay in touch!

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
View attachment 872015

Hey guys!
Some info for you...

About 80% of the rendering is finished atm. Still want to add a few animations and some more renders. So I'll be working and hoping for the best.
Also, I'm 100% sure that I'm going to make a small Christmas update, too, after this one. The development of it should take about 2 weeks. So I think... if the Helloween update won't be released by the end of the month (probably not), then I'll release it with the Christmas update on the first dates of December, so you'll get a bit more content.
All two special episodes will be added to the game as a part of it. Consider these episodes as a complete update, as I usually do.
That's all for now...
Stay in touch!
That looks like Abigail in that dress right? :devilish:

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes