4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

longbowF7

May 31, 2020
That's a thing that probably needs to be fixed. There are default locations at various times. Like Oli on the balcony in the afternoon. When an objective has the character in a different place for the event they end up in 2 rooms at once.

In other words look for a second Aiden. If I recall correctly he's throwing up on the bslcony.
Thanks,found him on the balcony

Reactions: ImmortalNight

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
It's possible that they previously built the game without compression enabled, but did so in recent builds - we don't know. There are different tricks for this game platform that people have hit-or-miss luck with, essentially.

Otherwise, these false positives have been problems for Clickstream Fusion games across a number of years:

As implied above, I've tried to detect symptoms of keylogging (as one report) and can't find such artifacts for this program when it's running (or even after - i.e., is it kicking off other processes/services, etc.) Nor have I seen the program attempt to transmit data across the network. I'm feeling OK about this release.
Thanks for putting our minds to ease. It's refreshing to see a mod that's actively looking into game files for security issues.

I also like your advice of never turning the AV off for any reason ever. You have a good day!
AP.gif

Last edited:

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
yeah.. i will read everything later on and decide how to play this with this AV issue. but only once i get more free time. lol

Reactions: mythdaniel

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Another quality update though noticed an unusual amount of grammatical errors this time around.

Btw, does anyone know how/if possible to extract the images?

lolindir95

May 18, 2020
Is there a save with all the gallery unlocked? I failed to get two scenes and I would really appreciate if someone shares a full save.

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
So, do we know whats next? I mean where is Dev about the future contents/updates? Hope we dont need to survive until christmas.

Elssa

May 13, 2018
Guys, a little help pls, this new update or release is lagging as hell, takes forever to start and freezes after one click. any ideas?

Not only You i have the same thing.

AMD Ryzen 7 2700x, 2x8 GB Ram, RX 580 Gaming G1

ghost141

Mar 25, 2019
Just completed the latest update, but the gallery is showing a missing scene on the 2nd page top right. Anyone knows what scene is it?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
1601322522897.png

Info Update 28/09/2020
Hey guys!
A little info update for you...

So I finally have started working on the next update - v1.1.
Now I'm writing the script and plan to finish the creation of some environments.
Ah, and I need to fix my health a bit to stop being distracted by it.
For some weeks, I've been struggling with some problems, but I feel better now. Hope to feel even better soon.
It shouldn't affect the development, so I'll show you some new previews quite soon... when the rendering begins.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes