4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
Seriously, wth is up with that puzzle? I can get the window or the center area only. There aren't enough to get both and i've spent over an hour on it already. So unless people are using a cheat, it seems to be unsolvable.
u can do it , i did it , but forget about it already :KEK:

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
We can say that the old saves don't work. You can't do anything for points - everyone has 1. If you want to score points, try from the very beginning of the game.
If the game started with an old save, just keep playing - everything is simple here :) - read the hints in the center.
The puzzle is solved - first connect the center and then the exit. In general, a bunch of new animations....

And yes, thank you albert-fish , he was the first to draw everything for everyone.
It's easy to play: you move around the house on the top panel. on the bottom three - spray gas; read what needs to be done; switch morning - afternoon - evening - night. if you don't want to read or can't, walk around the rooms and look for circles. You need to click on them.
If there are no circles, switch the game day state.

Last edited:

Atherin

May 25, 2017
That's a really good update. I love this game and the clear ammount of work and post-editing that's gone into it. Artistically, I'd say it's one of, if not the, best thing we've got on F95 right now, even if all of the animations are pre-canned asset animations. Executed well though!

Reactions: Danny? and globsis

bluejun

Feb 27, 2017
I really hope this game finish with a semi-openworld section were you can fuck the girl around the house whenever you want, i think that would be the perfect ending, because we could return and play again and fuck the girls without gallery, what, in my opnion, is less "special"

NeinSchroid

Jul 25, 2017
okay... really, can anybody send save file before this new update? i have deleted all appdata useless stuff and my save file is gone i just realized, any reply is appreciated, thanks in advance.

bluejun

Feb 27, 2017
i think there is a graphic bug in the last scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
because at that point they are already with their normal eyes but, in that animation, they get orange eyes again

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Can somebody create a torrent of this? I refuse to wait 4 hours to download 4GB of content just because all links limit download speed to less than 1MB/s. Before you ask, MEGA is not an option, there's a daily limit of GBs and my downloader program can no longer bypass this.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes