4.20 star(s) 92 Votes
Jul 13, 2018
hmm the game seems to be repeating some of the events from previous updates even if i already saw those events and already unlocked everything from that update

Edit: Was able to fix it by deleting save files and put them again

Last edited:

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
God Damn. That was absolutely incredible. Worth the wait. Well done Notvil. The best chapter of any VN I have ever played.

Reactions: Danny?

dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
I dont understand why I cant find any prior saves in my pervious versions. Does this game not autosave? Am I being a moron, or does everyone start from scratch on "DayS"?

As much as I like this game, I definitely do NOT want to replay the whole %#$&ing thing to get to the new content. Has anyone else experienced this?
If youre playing on mac then saves dont work so you pretty much have to replay every time

Jul 13, 2018
huh i don't think i like where this is going i mean there is no ntr tag so far but the end of this update makes it seem like the wife will do some ntr next update which is not my thing and i wanted the wife to also stay with Aiden :(

derpyderp

May 9, 2017
huh i don't think i like where this is going i mean there is no ntr tag so far but the end of this update makes it seem like the wife will do some ntr next update which is not my thing and i wanted the wife to also stay with Aiden :(
it is called a cliffhanger leaving aduiance in supsense of what will come come probly not gonna be any NTR from it but fingers crossed

Jul 28, 2019
now tell me why the fuck he released the update only for 9 dollars patreons?
the fucking poor people at 4,5 need to wait one week more?
a 8 months delayed update?
lol
dont know how to feel about that
right, im already out over $100 on this game i refuse to pay more for a update that took 2 years.

rickbrook

Dec 23, 2018
Idk why people have such issues, I was spoiled by nopy like everyone else, but even I with some planning can get most Vn's to download with what options are given in less than an hour, Mega you have a 5gb limit so I dont see why people are having issues with it , and the 5gb limit resets every 3 hours, i Just got AOG downloaded in 5 minutes from mega but I didnt use my limit on something else. If one downloader dont work for me I just try another and pick which takes less time over the others. I save mega for the much larger files and use others for the smaller ones. Or look for compressed versions of renpy format vns. I cant afford a decent vpn and the free ones are known to be useless cause they still steal statistics data etc so I dont bother, and usually free ones dont work with mega because its such an overused IP address. Also most downloader helpers (like megasync) ive found are to complicated for my brain to wrap around. Maybe im just lucky and have a good enough connection, sure sometimes if its over 10gb itll take 2 hours, but I just let it download in the background while playing a game or playing another Vn I downloaded earlier in the day. I just pick my fave ones, download those first then go for secondary ones that I think look interesting. Ive noticed Gofile and pixeldrain tend to be pretty reliable speed wise, as well as mega or google if you havent reached your limit or google hasnt put a stop to overused downloads. Good luck out there :)
how do you get a 5gb limit on MEGA, i get a 3GB limit...

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes