4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I guess I'm in the minority but I've loved it so far, but I'm enjoying each scene and haven't finished it yet, only so much coom at once.

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
Can somebody create a torrent of this? I refuse to wait 4 hours to download 4GB of content just because all links limit download speed to less than 1MB/s. Before you ask, MEGA is not an option, there's a daily limit of GBs and my downloader program can no longer bypass this.
You can still bypass the limit, you just need to pause the download, close MegaSync, turn a VPN on, then launch the app again.

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Idk why people have such issues, I was spoiled by nopy like everyone else, but even I with some planning can get most Vn's to download with what options are given in less than an hour, Mega you have a 5gb limit so I dont see why people are having issues with it , and the 5gb limit resets every 3 hours, i Just got AOG downloaded in 5 minutes from mega but I didnt use my limit on something else. If one downloader dont work for me I just try another and pick which takes less time over the others. I save mega for the much larger files and use others for the smaller ones. Or look for compressed versions of renpy format vns. I cant afford a decent vpn and the free ones are known to be useless cause they still steal statistics data etc so I dont bother, and usually free ones dont work with mega because its such an overused IP address. Also most downloader helpers (like megasync) ive found are to complicated for my brain to wrap around. Maybe im just lucky and have a good enough connection, sure sometimes if its over 10gb itll take 2 hours, but I just let it download in the background while playing a game or playing another Vn I downloaded earlier in the day. I just pick my fave ones, download those first then go for secondary ones that I think look interesting. Ive noticed Gofile and pixeldrain tend to be pretty reliable speed wise, as well as mega or google if you havent reached your limit or google hasnt put a stop to overused downloads. Good luck out there :)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
How do I trigger the latest content? Skipped ~ 2 weeks now and nothing is happening (Objectives keep saying "Processing" and "Completed"). It just feels and plays exactly where I finished the 1.0 game :(

I have all chars on level 7, except Abi (and I forgot how to raise hers from 6 to 7, could somebody please tell me the steps again, please?)

Aug 1, 2017
I put them here but the replay scenes are all still blank, not sure what I did wrong
It worked for me, I don't know what to say. You definitely put them in the right folder and overwrote the previous files?

How do I trigger the latest content? Skipped ~ 2 weeks now and nothing is happening (Objectives keep saying "Processing" and "Completed"). It just feels and plays exactly where I finished the 1.0 game :(

I have all chars on level 7, except Abi (and I forgot how to raise hers from 6 to 7, could somebody please tell me the steps again, please?)
What is the objective telling you to do?

Aug 1, 2017
Your game is bugged out then it seems, when you opened the folder you choose DayS too right? Your version is 1.1 and next to processing it says nothing?

Sounds bugged.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
NOTvil Enjoyed the update. Couple things...

If you complete this update, the final save does not allow for going back into the game and completing the side content - Halloween/Christmas events. There's obviously ways to edit a file and reveal scenes in gallery, but no way to experience them as intended once this update is completed /shrug

Minor continuity issue

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Alistand

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Wow...just wow. This game took a long time, but now? This is easily one of the best games of it's kind I have ever played. The setting, the interface, the scenes, the constant escalation of situations. I'm speechless how well this was made. Besides some bugs in one blowjob scene where I couldn't continue and had to reload the save it was just perfect.

Reactions: Danny? and Vis117
Jan 12, 2019
Truly a phenomenal update. Definitely the best and longest one yet. I play pretty slow as I like to soak it all in but it took me around 1h30min to complete from the usual 40-50min previous updates have given me. We can't forget the painstakingly cursed development cycle we had to go through to get to this update (All due to the completely unnecessary Halloween update which I was against from the start due to Notvil's previous history) but in the end, Notvil delivered in spades. I was lucky as I experienced zero bugs during my playthrough which was oddly surprising to me. I think, for the most part, Notvil accomplished what he set out to do in this update which was to go out in a bang. There were enough scenes with all girls for everybody with plenty of variations. Not to mention the beauty of his renders and how the plot thickens! (I am still confused as fuck by the way) However, I would have personally liked to see a bit more from the scene with the creature. (Weird I know, but I have been anticipating it as I am high-key a freak myself. If it moves you can fuck it, am I right? Lmao)

Last edited:

korko

May 30, 2017
Its says "Aiden need Erogosian in the afternoon" but there nothing to do in the afternoon. What can i do do this objective?

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes