4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
is the game completed ?
it clearly says "BETA", so the game is not tagged as completed yet

hmm the game seems to be repeating some of the events from previous updates even if i already saw those events and already unlocked everything from that update

Edit: Was able to fix it by deleting save files and put them again
I'm gonna test this right now. There doesn't seem to be another way to fix the progression bug otherwise.

I didn't fix my issue, unfortunately.

Which means I STILL need help with raising Abi's level from 6 to 7 - this MIGHT be the reason why my game won't progress...

Last edited:

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Can someone make a MAC version of this + incest patch if possible. I would appreciate

Jul 13, 2018
it clearly says "BETA", so the game is not tagged as completed yet

I'm gonna test this right now. There doesn't seem to be another way to fix the progression bug otherwise.

I didn't fix my issue, unfortunately.

Which means I STILL need help with raising Abi's level from 6 to 7 - this MIGHT be the reason why my game won't progress...
i am going to try to help you i have already completed this new update but i still have the saves from the previous update i am going to send you that in this comment just follow my instructions and should work ( at least worked for me).

You have the file MMFApplications on your PC in Users / "your username" / Appdata / roaming so what you are going to do is zip/rar your save files just if you want to keep your progress and delete the unzipped file of yours after that unzip my saves and put MMFApplications in the roaming folder where your saves used to be and that is it, that is what worked for me. I will keep both the previous version saves and this version saves in case somebody needs both

Just be aware that if you want all scenes in the gallery you will need to play the Christmas and Halloween events again because they won't be added in the gallery if you don't play them in this new version

Last edited:

ninnip30

Sep 17, 2017
Idk why people have such issues, I was spoiled by nopy like everyone else, but even I with some planning can get most Vn's to download with what options are given in less than an hour, Mega you have a 5gb limit so I dont see why people are having issues with it , and the 5gb limit resets every 3 hours, i Just got AOG downloaded in 5 minutes from mega but I didnt use my limit on something else. If one downloader dont work for me I just try another and pick which takes less time over the others. I save mega for the much larger files and use others for the smaller ones. Or look for compressed versions of renpy format vns. I cant afford a decent vpn and the free ones are known to be useless cause they still steal statistics data etc so I dont bother, and usually free ones dont work with mega because its such an overused IP address. Also most downloader helpers (like megasync) ive found are to complicated for my brain to wrap around. Maybe im just lucky and have a good enough connection, sure sometimes if its over 10gb itll take 2 hours, but I just let it download in the background while playing a game or playing another Vn I downloaded earlier in the day. I just pick my fave ones, download those first then go for secondary ones that I think look interesting. Ive noticed Gofile and pixeldrain tend to be pretty reliable speed wise, as well as mega or google if you havent reached your limit or google hasnt put a stop to overused downloads. Good luck out there :)
Plus Mega is like $50 per year. That's what I do, pay up and don't have to worry about it. Too Easy....

Luka11

Feb 18, 2018
Aiden said and Now what i hear sound of door bell and cant find smth to do progress can somone help me ? xD maybe im blind or smth :D

Aalorian

Feb 16, 2019
For those of you running into scenes that Lock up the game (no buttons to press and it wont go to a new render) Just load up your last save and it should work. Save and save often, it will prevent a lot of annoyance.

to the dev: Great update!

Reactions: GoldenHour

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Great update. I love the niece but we need better longer sex scenes with the daughter imo. Plus daughter needs to be bred.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes