4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
FYI I found all the Christmas cubes and watched the clips but it didn’t u lock the gallery scene for me.

Reactions: MrMax

HughJass24

Jul 23, 2017
There's a way to force unlock all of the gallery scenes by modifying your save file.

1. Navigate to your save file that's located in the AppData\Roaming\MMFApplications folder.

For those that don't know where to find that or have the AppData folder still hidden, copy the path below and paste it into the Address Bar of File Explorer at the top. Be sure to replace the [your user profile name here] with your actual profile name before copying/pasting this:
C:\Users\[your user profile name here]\AppData\Roaming\MMFApplications

2. You should now be in the MMFApplications folder with two files, "DontLookAtMe" and "DontTouchMe." Right-click and open the "DontTouchMe" file with Notepad or some other text document editing software.

3. With the "DontTouchMe" file open, you should see a bunch of lines with variables that look something like this:

lab=595
lol=600
lma=570
eai=100
eab=100
eol=90
start=1
re2=1
re1=1
re4=1
re3=1
re5=1
re6=1
re10=1
re7=1
re8=1
re9=1
re12=1
re13=1
re14=1
re15=1
re17=1
re16=1
re18=1

4. The "reXX=X" lines are what you want to modify. Each "reXX" corresponds with the gallery entry. In-game, the gallery has 9 scenes per page, so the first page is scenes 1 through 9, the second page scenes 10 though 18, etc.

There's a total of 37 scenes so you should have a line for "re1=1" all the way through "re37=1" in some order. It looks like they're entered into the file based on when you unlocked them so make sure if you're counting through the list that you don't get caught off guard if they appear our of numerical order. You can also see this in my example list above in step #3.

Just go through and add an entry for every number you don't have. Are you missing the first scene on page 2 of the gallery? Well, that's scene 10 and you should not be able to find "re10=1" in the list. Just add it into the save file as a new line and save. Repeat this for all missing numbers from 1 through 37.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Getting stuck on the Olivia blow job scene as it doesn't seem to progress past a certain point. Any ideas?

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
any one no how to get this game tryed all links n keep getting a set n a password or any one have the compressed version

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I just lost all of the progress I made!!!! Ugh. The game goes from auto saving everything to making you save manually. Of course I forget to save and then the stupid game hits a point where I cant go any further. Soooooo, thinking that the scene is glitched, I go back to the menu and hit continue and it takes me all the way back to the only save point I have at the beginning where we had to save manually for the first time.

I absolutely can not stand these Non-Renpy games. The interfaces are wonky and the controls are limited. I have just wasted hours of my time only to have to go back and start over because I forgot the DEV suddenly decided, "Hey, now you get to save on your own!" I'm done. This is that last game I will ever play that isn't created with Renpy!

SO FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW!! UGHH!!
Because the icon with the save button is there just for show right?

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
why cant i download this game n when i do i open it n askes for a pw then nothing n mega file to big cant download it any one have a compressed file of the game

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
There's a way to force unlock all of the gallery scenes by modifying your save file.

1. Navigate to your save file that's located in the AppData\Roaming\MMFApplications folder.

For those that don't know where to find that or have the AppData folder still hidden, copy the path below and paste it into the Address Bar of File Explorer at the top. Be sure to replace the [your user profile name here] with your actual profile name before copying/pasting this:
C:\Users\[your user profile name here]\AppData\Roaming\MMFApplications

2. You should now be in the MMFApplications folder with two files, "DontLookAtMe" and "DontTouchMe." Right-click and open the "DontTouchMe" file with Notepad or some other text document editing software.

3. With the "DontTouchMe" file open, you should see a bunch of lines with variables that look something like this:

lab=595
lol=600
lma=570
eai=100
eab=100
eol=90
start=1
re2=1
re1=1
re4=1
re3=1
re5=1
re6=1
re10=1
re7=1
re8=1
re9=1
re12=1
re13=1
re14=1
re15=1
re17=1
re16=1
re18=1

4. The "reXX=X" lines are what you want to modify. Each "reXX" corresponds with the gallery entry. In-game, the gallery has 9 scenes per page, so the first page is scenes 1 through 9, the second page scenes 10 though 18, etc.

There's a total of 37 scenes so you should have a line for "re1=1" all the way through "re37=1" in some order. It looks like they're entered into the file based on when you unlocked them so make sure if you're counting through the list that you don't get caught off guard if they appear our of numerical order. You can also see this in my example list above in step #3.

Just go through and add an entry for every number you don't have. Are you missing the first scene on page 2 of the gallery? Well, that's scene 10 and you should not be able to find "re10=1" in the list. Just add it into the save file as a new line and save. Repeat this for all missing numbers from 1 through 37.
Thanks for this info. But for me, the correct file was DontLookAtMe. The DontTouchMe file had different lines with variables, looked like settings for the game. Also, there is a third file, DontReadMe, so there are three files that will be seen in the folder.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I didn't notice any dialogue that would make it necessary.
Well, I replayed DayZero with 1.1, that scene where the two girls give a double blowjob to the MC. Their dialogue is different than 1.0 with the incest patch. Olivia calls him Aiden in 1.1 with the incest patch, but in 1.0 refers to him as uncle, and iirc, Abi refers to him as daddy. That's just one example. I also just went and played through all of DayS again, and Olivia always refers to him as Aiden, and Abi does for the most part too, although there are a couple times where she says daddy, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be tongue-in-cheek in those instances. Anyway, there's definitely a big difference between incest patch for 1.0 and incest patch for 1.1.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes