4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I don't know if the creator is tripping on shroom's, edibles, or what not, but there is some psychedelic vibes here! :ROFLMAO:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
huh i don't think i like where this is going i mean there is no ntr tag so far but the end of this update makes it seem like the wife will do some ntr next update which is not my thing and i wanted the wife to also stay with Aiden :(
same

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
The tags really need to be updated for this one. It's missing anal, lesbian, sleep sex, mind control, and probably some others I'm forgetting. Corruption, maybe? It's hard to know what you're getting in to if the tags aren't accurate or complete.
Certainly would have saved me some disappointment.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
The tags really need to be updated for this one. It's missing anal, lesbian, sleep sex, mind control, and probably some others I'm forgetting. Corruption, maybe? It's hard to know what you're getting in to if the tags aren't accurate or complete.
Certainly would have saved me some disappointment.
All of those are good tags.

Reactions: MythMackay

Clacker8

Nov 30, 2019
Did you create a free account , that's what I had to do to get the 5gb limit
Use a vpn like express vpn. when you reach the 5g limit, switch servers to another town. then you can use it more. if in the middle of a download, just switch server and refress the mega page, it will ask if you want to continue downloading. click yes and it will finish downloading the file.

Bustried

Apr 2, 2018
v1.1 - is SUPER AMAZINGLY MAGNIFICENT UPDATE - I LOVE IT :) :cool:

but, I have all scenes unlocked - only this one missing. How to get it?? I followed the guide (walktrought - on bottom panel), so how could I miss it? How is it even possible to miss it out?

I'm willing to start from the beginning (because of that "automatic saving" at the end of the version), but where is the scene?
Please somebody help :( .

aog000592.jpg

Reactions: Mark17
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes