4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Neverpark

Apr 26, 2018
A full year since my last reply on this thread, I was a patron and sent him money for a year supporting him, but after that last release I stopped because it was way too obvious he was milking his patrons to the last drop. Its now near 2 years I believe since the last release and he continues to create excuses to postpone the date. Its only his own fault, its not his first game doing that. Being a good dev is a good thing, scamming his patrons is another thing, He's a good dev but hidding behind excuses for not dev his game is such pathetic. Will not support him never again, NOTvil is a fraud. Btw, if he really wanted, he could've made this last chapter in 1 month if he got helped by friends (and at that time he had a lot of patrons so he got paid and had money to pay someone).

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
A full year since my last reply on this thread, I was a patron and sent him money for a year supporting him, but after that last release I stopped because it was way too obvious he was milking his patrons to the last drop. Its now near 2 years I believe since the last release and he continues to create excuses to postpone the date. Its only his own fault, its not his first game doing that. Being a good dev is a good thing, scamming his patrons is another thing, He's a good dev but hidding behind excuses for not dev his game is such pathetic. Will not support him never again, NOTvil is a fraud. Btw, if he really wanted, he could've made this last chapter in 1 month if he got helped by friends (and at that time he had a lot of patrons so he got paid and had money to pay someone).
giphy.gif

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
OK, now that the common understanding is this dev is a milker, and expressing so will no longer get me some facepalms like in the past, I'd like to ask a genuine question: Do you still think this "game" is good?
Look at it from an objective point of view, please. Apart from the beautiful models and sometimes the atmosphere, what's there to love in this product? Storywise, it's crap, it's linear, it's stupid. The UI is messy, the engine is extremely inconvenient, the animations are garbage... This is a mediocre product by today's standards.
Just unwatch the thread, move and and enjoy the much better games you can get on this site; that's my advice.

Reactions: V&M

alri

Mar 8, 2019
Look at it from an objective point of view, please. Apart from the beautiful models and sometimes the atmosphere, what's there to love in this product? Storywise, it's crap, it's linear, it's stupid. The UI is messy, the engine is extremely inconvenient, the animations are garbage... This is a mediocre product by today's standards.
The story is linear, yes, but I don't think it's either crap or stupid. It has intrigue, mystery and actually gives a reason why the characters are boning each other. A vast improvement on the majority of games on this site, that have women line up left and right to jump on the MC's cock for no discernable reason.
I agree with your comments regarding the UI and engine to some degree, but the game does try to make the UI part of the atmosphere (you're playing some sort of mastermind that's keeping tabs on the inhabitants of the house and pushing them in the direction you want them to go when needed), which I think is a plus and completely missing from basically all Renpy games on here.
Not going to judge on the animations since I never cared about animations in VN-style games anyway.

So, would I become a patron given the glacial development pace? Lol, no.
Do I want to play the final chapter and see where things are going? Damn right, I do.

Dec 27, 2022
Hey dev. Will you release update soon? Fans are waiting. Also you were supposed to release update after you came back from your journey
We all know he is going to continue to milk the cow until the cow is dry or dead and after that he releases the update , he lost so many patreons from what i have heard that i don't think people will be interested in whatever new game he makes . The visuals and animations are good to be honest but the story as taken a weird turn and the wait killed any momentum this game once had

Reactions: endriux and Twistty

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
I dont even know how there are still people subscribed to this hustler. He said he needed 2-3 weeks to complete everything back in August but was gonna be at sea for 2 months (which at this point im pretty sure was a straight up lie) and would complete it when he'd be back. "Came back" in November and what was 2-3 weeks to completion, is now 5 months and counting.
But then again there's tons of people still subscribed to icstor

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes