4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Kikatchu

Sep 1, 2019
I dont even know how there are still people subscribed to this hustler. He said he needed 2-3 weeks to complete everything back in August but was gonna be at sea for 2 months (which at this point im pretty sure was a straight up lie) and would complete it when he'd be back. "Came back" in November and what was 2-3 weeks to completion, is now 5 months and counting.
But then again there's tons of people still subscribed to icstor
Scamtime Saga is still making money hand over fist and people keep supporting that too, so I guess fools are everywhere.

Reactions: tankdick

Oct 9, 2017
From a certain point I start to suspect money laundering is involved lol.
they question that cause they are the same as the creators of some RPG games such as LilyOfTheValley, AnnaExciting and Other RPG that are also longer to update.. but if you play it its like around 2-3 hours so only NLT or BIG Creators are more prominent in doing there work and givin there patrons to what they pledge xD ...

Nukith

Feb 17, 2018
Who can give to us what was in his patreon post on 30 april? text and jpg

Hey guys!
Some info for you...
Here's a .gif preview of some gameplay parts. Going to finish some other things and hopefully, finally will release the update.
Also, spent some time learning the AI art. I've attached some examples. They are still bad but I'll improve the quality. (These are not related to the game, but are just an example of what to expect in the future.) It would be foolish to ignore modern trends.
I like the results, and I think I will use the ai to make some pics for collectibles. And perhaps I will use it in future games more deeply.
Stay in touch...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017

Hey guys!
Some info for you...
Here's a .gif preview of some gameplay parts. Going to finish some other things and hopefully, finally will release the update.
Also, spent some time learning the AI art. I've attached some examples. They are still bad but I'll improve the quality. (These are not related to the game, but are just an example of what to expect in the future.) It would be foolish to ignore modern trends.
I like the results, and I think I will use the ai to make some pics for collectibles. And perhaps I will use it in future games more deeply.
Stay in touch...
So, a macabre laboratory in the gif suggesting the end for the girls isn't going to be a bright one. I figured they were just going to have their personalities incorporated into androids, but that just looks like they're going to be turned into literal fuck dolls lol.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Not really much to say. We have been drip fed for over a year. Notvil comes on every once in a while to say the game is not dead, but they clearly aren’t doing any significant work on it.

Sad to see my favorite game drift away like this. But they just have other priorities in life. ‍ Shrug.

Reactions: 0le

Brellium

Sep 25, 2018
preview-16.png

Unlocked

Hey guys!
A little info update.
Still working on some details. Mainly on a mini-game and the new "unlockables' feature. Decided to add some elements that will make the familiar aspect of the visual novel a little more interesting. In general, the update is close to release. And I think there will be some good news for you soon.
Stay in touch.

Dec 27, 2022
View attachment 2665710

Unlocked

Hey guys!
A little info update.
Still working on some details. Mainly on a mini-game and the new "unlockables' feature. Decided to add some elements that will make the familiar aspect of the visual novel a little more interesting. In general, the update is close to release. And I think there will be some good news for you soon.
Stay in touch.
so 1 more year of waiting , alright . Cuz everytime dev says is close it means it will still take a long time to release

• Angry
Reactions: filochard

Neverpark

Apr 26, 2018
View attachment 2665710

Unlocked

Hey guys!
A little info update.
Stay in touch.
''But no, he's not milking it''.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes