4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
We learned a lot about NotVil so far.
Quite simple, we can't get the update just like that on a sleepy Monday, but probably as a special gift in the middle of some holiday season. Nothing for last Christmas, nor NewYear, Valentine and Easter is already gone... guys, I have a bad news for you. Soonest possible option might be a very special Halloween update - like last time. Its just few months away... :sneaky:
* hold your breath *

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
''But no, he's not milking it''.
Well, this game is amazing.
If author decided to develop it more consistently and organized some kind of advertising strategy then it should be more successful then "sommertime saga" in my opinion.
And last-mentioned title has insane support on patreon... so there are possibilities here... so strange.

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
I need help please, I missing a scene.
I got all the scene but missed this one, can anyone show me what it is.

zWindows

May 30, 2019
I need help please, I missing a scene.
I got all the scene but missed this one, can anyone show me what it is.
this is a CUBIS - Christmas episode I guess

yeah, just find the save file here users/username/appdata/roaming/mmfapplications/dontlookatme.ini
open it with the notepad
and add these lines
re2=1
re1=1
re3=1
re4=1
re5=1
re6=1
re7=1
re12=1
re11=1
re8=1
re9=1
re13=1
re14=1
re16=1
re15=1
re17=1
re18=1
re10=1
re24=1
re25=1
re26=1
re34=1
re28=1
re31=1
re30=1
re33=1
re27=1
re32=1
re35=1
re29=1
re36=1
re37=1
re19=1
re20=1
re21=1
there should be re lines from 1 to 37 with the value 1

----

Probably in your file you will not have the line re23
add the line: re23=1

tell me if it worked

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
I thought only the developer of "AWAM" likes to rarely upload an update, but here I see that we have a higher level of milking money...

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
I know this game is not complete, but narratively do you guys feel like this game is almost done? Version numbers are throwing me off.

Oct 9, 2017
I know this game is not complete, but narratively do you guys feel like this game is almost done? Version numbers are throwing me off.
the last 3 version of DAYS/DAYZero/TheBeggining are completed the next is either an Epiloque of the story or just the side story of what happened to his wife when they were lock down at that time.

Reactions: Drakenite

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Feel free to roll your eyes as far back into your head as possible, but there was a Patreon update:

Hey guys.
Won't tell much. Just another preview of the collectible pic for some mini-games.
As you know, recently I have been testing the AI-generated art. And I even wanted to add some ai images in the update. Ah, but lately, there has been news that Steam is now against AI art. So I guess I'll have to forget about that idea from now. It's a pity, as it could have been interesting.

Oct 15, 2017
Or you know, don't focus on Steam and release the game as you intended it to be and if you want a Steam release so badly, remove the content afterwards that Steam would object to :/

Reactions: bluehound36

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Feel free to roll your eyes as far back into your head as possible, but there was a Patreon update:

Hey guys.
Won't tell much. Just another preview of the collectible pic for some mini-games.
As you know, recently I have been testing the AI-generated art. And I even wanted to add some ai images in the update. Ah, but lately, there has been news that Steam is now against AI art. So I guess I'll have to forget about that idea from now. It's a pity, as it could have been interesting.
Could you maybe just…..you know……finish the game? At least the art still looks as good as ever.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017

Hey guys.
Translation: He's wasting yet another month.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes