4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
it matters cause some scene will not be shown in the gallary section. I think if you miss some portion of the scene.
Yep thanks. I'll give more detail if someone comes looking for an answer in the future: Correct choices to answers only allow you to get more "affection" points which are essential to get all scenes. It's a linear story though with no divergent paths, so basically just always choose the "sexy" reply.

dielit

Sep 28, 2018
In January: "Guys, I've been thinking a bit and realized that it's already spring, which means there are only about 8 months left until Halloween, so I've decided to combine two updates into one and release them after Halloween."
It doesn't seem like a joke anymore. Now he can add at the end of the previous message "Combine three updates and release them after Christmas."

adis002

Nov 27, 2017
Hello guys, a little update for you. As you can see, there's not much left to update. However, I've noticed that some music doesn't really go with my taste, and am looking for better solutions. As you know, picking the right music is really hard, so I guess the update will be done in 2 years. Also, my wife gave birth to our first child, so I have to go on a journey across the pacific. It shouldn't take long, and I will start working on the update as soon as possible. Probably 3-4 years left in total.
Untitled.png

As you know, searching for proper music is really expensive. I'd be glad if you donated me through my patreon, so the game can be finished as intended. Thank you.

/s

Dec 27, 2022
Hello guys, a little update for you. As you can see, there's not much left to update. However, I've noticed that some music doesn't really go with my taste, and am looking for better solutions. As you know, picking the right music is really hard, so I guess the update will be done in 2 years. Also, my wife gave birth to our first child, so I have to go on a journey across the pacific. It shouldn't take long, and I will start working on the update as soon as possible. Probably 3-4 years left in total.
View attachment 2813266

As you know, searching for proper music is really expensive. I'd be glad if you donated me through my patreon, so the game can be finished as intended. Thank you.

/s
Hello guys ,in the last update i mentioned that since i need to find the right music and go on a jouney across the pacific that the update would be released probably in 3-4 months.
But it turns out that a demon stole our first child and sent it to hell , now i have to travel to hell , fight a demon and get my first child back . Not only that but my wife was stabbed by a burglar and had to be put in cryogenic sleep it would really help out if you could donate to my patreon so i can pay the treatment for my wife , and also finish the game.

After saving my child , treating my wife , killing a demon , travelling across the pacific , finding the perfect music score for the game , it was decided that my family will need more vacations therefore i am going on a journey across the atlantic.
It shouldn't take long and i will start testing the update changes soon. Probably 10 years left in total.
Please support my patreon , it would help saving my child and my wife and give them a well deserved vacation after all they have been through.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hello guys ,in the last update i mentioned that since i need to find the right music and go on a jouney across the pacific that the update would be released probably in 3-4 months.
But it turns out that a demon stole our first child and sent it to hell , now i have to travel to hell , fight a demon and get my first child back . Not only that but my wife was stabbed by a burglar and had to be put in cryogenic sleep it would really help out if you could donate to my patreon so i can pay the treatment for my wife , and also finish the game.

After saving my child , treating my wife , killing a demon , travelling across the pacific , finding the perfect music score for the game , it was decided that my family will need more vacations therefore i am going on a journey across the atlantic.
It shouldn't take long and i will start testing the update changes soon. Probably 10 years left in total.
Please support my patreon , it would help saving my child and my wife and give them a well deserved vacation after all they have been through.
For a AVN dev....would seem legit lol.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
View attachment 2813266

/s

lmao what a quality shitpost made me laugh a lot thanks for that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: adis002
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes