4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Andolt

Nov 16, 2020
the sad part is that there is only the epilogue left for the story to end , but the dev keeps throwing excuses to don't finish the game for some reason
I think there is no motivation left, that's why he is not posting anything for so long. Espesialy when 80% of patrons left the money that he get from it majorly decrease, and starts from the begining it's no the easy way(even if he post next update tomorow he wont get back +~400-500 patrons because everyone new that he can't get the update in time).
And there can be a problem that he had a trouble with an idea how logical finish the story(but that's funny because he has more than a year to think about it :cautious:)

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
I think there is no motivation left, that's why he is not posting anything for so long. Espesialy when 80% of patrons left the money that he get from it majorly decrease, and starts from the begining it's no the easy way(even if he post next update tomorow he wont get back +~400-500 patrons because everyone new that he can't get the update in time).
And there can be a problem that he had a trouble with an idea how logical finish the story(but that's funny because he has more than a year to think about it :cautious:)
I mean honestly, the game has already essentially finished. I got to bang all the girls. A lot. The last chapter could easily pass as an ending for the most part. All that’s left is for everyone to be turned into creepy androids.

Dec 27, 2022
if a lot of his patrons left that is clearly his fault for milking this game for an year or more while giving each new update a new excuse , he brought this to himself. Look at for example Race of Life , yes episode 2 took a long time but the quality of that episode justifies it since it is a good update and with a lot of work and effort put into it , or Summer's Gone while each chapter takes a long time the dev is working on two games , plus i think he mentioned being a student , so its understandable and his updates in both games also deliver in quality , another good example is Being a DiK , long waiting for updates which are usually full of content . Its fine to take a long time as long as the update shows the quality of the time it took , when it doesn't of course people will get mad with the dev and with a good reason . And sorry to say this but Areas of Gray last update was disappointing for all the time Notvil took , it wasn't that good of an update, even the sex scenes ( for me personally) felt weaker than the ones in the other updates.

Neverpark

Apr 26, 2018
if a lot of his patrons left that is clearly his fault for milking this game for an year or more while giving each new update a new excuse , he brought this to himself. Look at for example Race of Life , yes episode 2 took a long time but the quality of that episode justifies it since it is a good update and with a lot of work and effort put into it , or Summer's Gone while each chapter takes a long time the dev is working on two games , plus i think he mentioned being a student , so its understandable and his updates in both games also deliver in quality , another good example is Being a DiK , long waiting for updates which are usually full of content . Its fine to take a long time as long as the update shows the quality of the time it took , when it doesn't of course people will get mad with the dev and with a good reason . And sorry to say this but Areas of Gray last update was disappointing for all the time Notvil took , it wasn't that good of an update, even the sex scenes ( for me personally) felt weaker than the ones in the other updates.
All I can say about that comment is: Amen to that

• Haha
Reactions: Andolt
Dec 27, 2022

23 hours ago
Hey guys!
A gallery pic preview, again. Seems like it will be bigger than I thought.
oh look a pic preview let's hope next month there is no other one , and the following month the same , until 1 year as passed without the update , i mean his website says only some music and testing is missing , so it won't take that much time , am i right? I mean , music and testing won't take the whole year , right?

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
oh look a pic preview let's hope next month there is no other one , and the following month the same , until 1 year as passed without the update , i mean his website says only some music and testing is missing , so it won't take that much time , am i right? I mean , music and testing won't take the whole year , right?
Riiiiight??

Zergius123

Dec 29, 2017
2 year as passed without the update) but for the sake of justice , his game is one of the best

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
when I played through Gray, about half way I thought wtf this bullshit story ( who played it knows what I mean) But when it come together all in the end, I had goosebumps. I was sure I haven't played anything like that between the adult games.(an excellent story with a big twist) So I was looking forward where this game (his 2nd game) goes, is there connection between the two games (there were some hinted).
Than 2 years without update and I don't know, is it because he burned out? or he really have health issues ? or just writers block and he is not sure how to end to make it sense ?
Anyway I'm really sorry, I loved the story (more like movie) and the art too.
Still hoping one day he finish the game.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
He did not abandoned his game. Is still working on it.
Quote: "Hey guys! Some info for you... For most of this month, I've been dealing with health issues as old problems resurfaced. I understand that at... " message from his Patreon.

Check Game Status on his Website.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
He did not abandoned his game. Is still working on it.
Quote: "Hey guys! Some info for you... For most of this month, I've been dealing with health issues as old problems resurfaced. I understand that at... " message from his Patreon.

Check Game Status on his Website.
Well what can you expects!?! November is coming, and he will go again for vacation.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes