4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020

Unlocked

Hey!
Just a little animated sneak peek of some parts of the game. Won't say a lot, still..

View attachment 2842336
It seems that we will have an NTR, who remembers the final scene of the last version?
Nothing against it, I play games with this theme. But after all this time, lies and lies, putting in an NTR at this point...I think it will be the final nail in his coffin as a developer.

Reactions: Badoo and endriux
Dec 27, 2022

Unlocked

Hey!
Just a little animated sneak peek of some parts of the game. Won't say a lot, still..

View attachment 2842336
so kind of Notvil to have added a pic that correctly represents how the average Areas of Gray enjoyer looks like after years of waiting for a single update

Zergius123

Dec 29, 2017
Guess the answer:
A. "I must go to Uganda for 6 months because my working contract"
B. "My PC burnt so I need to start everything from the beginning"
C. "My cat has health problems, sorry I don't have time for the update".
D. "I was uploading the update to Patreon, but suddenly Martians attacked my city"
yeah) And also I wonder what kind of picture is there)

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Guess the answer:
D. "I was uploading the update to Patreon, but suddenly Martians attacked my city"
The first sentence of the Patreon post is about old health problems that have flared up. So buckle up fam. This game is never getting finished.

yijil

Jul 17, 2018
Guess the answer:
E. "The Republic of Nauru has changed its policy regarding games that contain minigames. Therefore, I will take care of removing minigames from my game so that everyone, regardless of where they live, can play".

Nukith

Feb 17, 2018

Unlocked

Hey guys!
Some info for you...
For most of this month, I've been dealing with health issues as old problems resurfaced. I understand that at this stage, everything seems to have turned into complete bullshit, and I suggest canceling your subscription until the update will be released. Everyone who has been subscribed to me since the last game update will receive the next update without a subscription if they wish. Just PM me. If you have been subscribed to me for $10 or more, for over a month, you can claim all upcoming updates (AOG). This is the least I can do for you given my current circumstances

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017

Unlocked

Hey guys!
Some info for you...
For most of this month, I've been dealing with health issues as old problems resurfaced. I understand that at this stage, everything seems to have turned into complete bullshit, and I suggest canceling your subscription until the update will be released. Everyone who has been subscribed to me since the last game update will receive the next update without a subscription if they wish. Just PM me. If you have been subscribed to me for $10 or more, for over a month, you can claim all upcoming updates (AOG). This is the least I can do for you given my current circumstances
Haha, that's almost exactly what Icstor had been saying: the health issues, "you can unsubscribe", "everyone will receive the update if they had been subscribed". Only he won't pause the Patreon account. Although, even Icstor usually gave a false ETA for the update, this one - didn't even bother.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Haha, that's almost exactly what Icstor had been saying: the health issues, "you can unsubscribe", "everyone will receive the update if they had been subscribed". Only he won't pause the Patreon account. Although, even Icstor usually gave a false ETA for the update, this one - didn't even bother.
Yeah, those who actually mean it pause the subs. Rest just wish for free cash income.

Also fml, those damn red eyes are back. I hoped for no red eyes anymore.

0le

Apr 30, 2018
So sad that this ended in another scamish way. I hoped atleast to get an end to the game.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes