4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
that progress has been standing like that for two months
Draw a few random lines on a paper and it will tell you the same amount of information about the status of the upcoming update.

Its just bs, dont bother looking at it.

edgylother

Jun 9, 2021
hi everyone,I want to translate this game into my language but i'm confused by "platform" of this game. renpy or unity?

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
I don't think so, because visionaire studio support multi OS, but this game just run on Windows.
He maybe wrote engine by himself, maybe in VB.Net or C#
I'm not 100% sure where I got that info from since it's been a long time so I might be wrong.

And I doubt it's his own engine since I remember him complaining about not being able to do some things gameplay wise because the engine wasn't really suited for those things. You'd imagine if he made his own he would just implement the needed functionality.

adis002

Nov 27, 2017
I don't think so, because visionaire studio support multi OS, but this game just run on Windows.
Do you think a guy who is making one probably 10 minute update for more than a year is capable of making his own engine?

Reactions: Maviarab

Draegonas

Sep 7, 2020
Hello, this is my first post on this site. I have been a lurker for years. But I just wanted to say that regardless of how long it has taken to release this update, it is one of my favorite adult games, and I have played hundreds. I have played AOG multiple times over the years, and there is just something about it that keeps me invested.

Most games I play that are unfinished, and then an update comes a few months later, and I'm like, Uh, which game is this again, and who are these characters, but AOG? I remember it fondly, even if I haven't played it in a long time. I think the girls look amazing, and the gameplay is slightly different with the overhead camera views and such, which is cool and adds some change from the usual games. The story is also interesting, and I am curious where it will go. I also love games with a slow buildup before things happen, and the content, especially hypno/mind control stuff, is something I really enjoy. Just felt like sharing my thoughts, thanks for reading :)

Last edited:

0le

Apr 30, 2018
These days vbnet/c# runs on almost anything , even the most obscure system that can have the JIT implemented. My guess is rather c++ with platform specific libraries.

Reactions: kengo2019

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Hello, this is my first post on this site. I have been a lurker for years. But I just wanted to say that regardless of how long it has taken to release this update, it is one of my favorite adult games, and I have played hundreds. I have played AOG multiple times over the years, and there is just something about it that keeps me invested.

Most games I play that are unfinished, and then an update comes a few months later, and I'm like, Uh, which game is this again, and who are these characters, but AOG? I remember it fondly, even if I haven't played it in a long time. I think the girls look amazing, and the gameplay is slightly different with the overhead camera views and such, which is cool and adds some change from the usual games. The story is also interesting, and I am curious where it will go. I also love games with a slow buildup before things happen, and the content, especially hypno/mind control stuff, is something I really enjoy. Just felt like sharing my thoughts, thanks for reading :)
This is probably my favorite game on the site as well, and I agree.
Music, renders, themes, control, all are very novel and very hot.

endriux

May 5, 2018

So you have to be patient. Belive me XD

• Haha
Reactions: 0le

kengo2019

Apr 3, 2019
These days vbnet/c# runs on almost anything , even the most obscure system that can have the JIT implemented. My guess is rather c++ with platform specific libraries.
At first, I though so, but C++ seem to be hard for him. So I just guess vbnet or C#

kengo2019

Apr 3, 2019
I'm not 100% sure where I got that info from since it's been a long time so I might be wrong.

And I doubt it's his own engine since I remember him complaining about not being able to do some things gameplay wise because the engine wasn't really suited for those things. You'd imagine if he made his own he would just implement the needed functionality.
Ah, I see, maybe you though about something like Unity or Renpy,... when I said the word "engine", but it not actually what I mean. Just a simple thing to get input and show pics, animations and save the status that he made from the first game GRAY.

kengo2019

Apr 3, 2019
Do you think a guy who is making one probably 10 minute update for more than a year is capable of making his own engine?
To make a game you need do a lot of thing rather than just make an engine. Don't you think that?
So even he can make a good engine, that doesn't mean he can create a good game or not.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes