anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Is Hope V quest bugged out?

I have the mats (skin, honey, bone & plasma) that she asked for, but she wouldn't take them.

Jun 5, 2021
Welp i give up i just went through 1.D and1.E and got stuck on the final week where raven asks you to help the resistance one last time going to the bar just makes an infinite loop of amantha and veillsa talking and I can't even fall asleep I'm genuinely curious did anyone actually finish the game on this site and the dev team HOW AM I THIS UNLUCKY fuck this I'm waiting for the gallery mod Is it even possible to finish this game from start to end UUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
same bro

Jun 5, 2021
After fixing my last problem, I have now encountered this myself, The game before hand had been great and the art is amazing just a shame that after getting so close to the end I now can't finish the game unless I start it all again
why would you need to start again? i have this bug too

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Keep interacting with her like like 4-5 times then she'll say thank you the game just doesn't have text to to let you know she's taking each piece individually
Thx & fuck that, I'll reload to my old save & will NEVER interact with her ever again until that's fixed. She still hasn't said thank you even though I already interact with her 4 times (for 4 mats).

Not to mention when you beat a boss of the area to collect mats, the game didn't notify you about the mats you get & that made me thought those were rare drops, which made me fought those guys over & over again. When I finally returned from expedition, I had like 20 of those in my inventory & the game DIDN'T TELL ME SHIT!

Gosh, this game easily stripping away any gamer's sanity. I honestly believe when the dev said someone managed to finish it on Discord is nothing more than a steaming pile of dogshit.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

animemd

Dec 30, 2017
It looks like Liz Borellia (Reporter) is gone. I am playing through 1.1E again with Armida and I haven't seen her yet in front of the arena. I know they said they fixed the interview for Banessa but man I think the NPC got completely removed.

MacMac97

Dec 27, 2019
It looks like Liz Borellia (Reporter) is gone. I am playing through 1.1E again with Armida and I haven't seen her yet in front of the arena. I know they said they fixed the interview for Banessa but man I think the NPC got completely removed.
I'm assuming you're trying to do banessa's quest? She shows up just like a week and a half later and you get to thank your gladiator and the secretary wanna say around the second to last week still pointless since the game is hardlocked soon after

animemd

Dec 30, 2017
I'm assuming you're trying to do banessa's quest? She shows up just like a week and a half later and you get to thank your gladiator and the secretary wanna say around the second to last week still pointless since the game is hardlocked soon after
Kind of, I know that mini quest does come up but she isn't appearing at all. During week 5 day 2 I think it is, Liz is suppose to show up in front of the arena and she hasn't appeared.

Erectefied

Sep 29, 2018
Welp i give up i just went through 1.D and1.E and got stuck on the final week where raven asks you to help the resistance one last time going to the bar just makes an infinite loop of amantha and veillsa talking and I can't even fall asleep I'm genuinely curious did anyone actually finish the game on this site and the dev team HOW AM I THIS UNLUCKY fuck this I'm waiting for the gallery mod Is it even possible to finish this game from start to end UUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Just reached the same point and got the same bug, big sadge.

Nov 8, 2021
Just reached the same point and got the same bug, big sadge.
Oof seeing these comments, knowing of all the incredibly slow game progession (slow UI, weeks mechanics), somehow inevitable game breaking/progression stopping bugs and necessity on restarting the game everytime is disheartening. Would I not use MTools or keep restarting the game normaly to this day I would lose my marbles. I cannot touch any build until these kind off comments are getting rare for the sake of my sanity, time and self respect.
I find it hard to believe the devs actually did (in the realms of 'enough') beta testing.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
The party quest is still bugged.

If you chose to distract the guards with Kamila, your glad's bust suddenly changed to Leona during the upload.

If you chose to distract the guards with Amantha, your character sprite doesn't disappear (thank God that's fixed), but he/she will make the NPC's sprites disappeared when he/she spiked their drinks.

Also, you can apparently choose both (talk to Kamila 1st & then Amantha), which I don’t think you’re supposed to be able to cuz why’d you need to distract the guards again when there’re none?

Last edited:

animemd

Dec 30, 2017
Stuck on Day 57 with Arimda, cannot go to sleep. =/ Reported this 3 times already via the bug report form.

Fn0309

Jan 13, 2018
banessa gave me her room number with intel in the elevator but a can't seen to enter her room am i missing something?

animemd

Dec 30, 2017
banessa gave me her room number with intel in the elevator but a can't seen to enter her room am i missing something?
There will be a point where you go to the arena and KIWI will say that something maybe up with Banessa and to go and find her, that is when you go to her apartment.

Reactions: Fn0309

Diego.hp

Dec 27, 2017
Good afternoon, I have a couple of questions, how do I use consumables for jobs or training (such as sparring equipment), and how do I unlock breakthroughs And what are breakthroughs for?

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes