SolidSnekus

Jun 21, 2020
Good afternoon, I have a couple of questions, how do I use consumables for jobs or training (such as sparring equipment), and how do I unlock breakthroughs And what are breakthroughs for?
"Consumables" like the sparring equipment aren't actually consumed, they just sit in your inventory and your gladiator will get their benefit. The only true consumable I've seen for the repeat trainings is the powershake. Fun fact: you can resell your training equipment for exactly how much you bought it for, allowing you to effectively swap equipment.

No clue on how to do breakthroughs though. I managed to get Sadistic, but idk what triggers it. I also immediately lost it lol.

Diego.hp

Dec 27, 2017
"Consumables" like the sparring equipment aren't actually consumed, they just sit in your inventory and your gladiator will get their benefit. The only true consumable I've seen for the repeat trainings is the powershake. Fun fact: you can resell your training equipment for exactly how much you bought it for, allowing you to effectively swap equipment.

No clue on how to do breakthroughs though. I managed to get Sadistic, but idk what triggers it. I also immediately lost it lol.
ah okey thanks for the info, also an other question what are the point of the expeditions, do you unlock eny h-scene for doin it

SolidSnekus

Jun 21, 2020
what are the point of the expeditions
Great question, I would also like to know. I managed to get some enemy remains to sell but considering they sell for 15 a pop I would have just been better off not spending the 150+ bucks in the first.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Great question, I would also like to know. I managed to get some enemy remains to sell but considering they sell for 15 a pop I would have just been better off not spending the 150+ bucks in the first.
Some quests will require you to do expeditions.

Like working for the resistance or your gladiator's 2nd companion quest.

Nov 12, 2021
I don't know if this has been answered already, but is there a difference in difficulty between hardcore and normal or is it just the difference between being able to get the arena loss CGs?

SolidSnekus

Jun 21, 2020
Excuse me, I checked the event guide but I'm unsure where do I go to gather further information on my next enemies.
Randomly generated as rewards for infiltration. Wellz offers them in the garage. If your missions don't generate the info, then you either have to reload your save or just accept that you're shit out of luck. What I've begun doing is saving an infil mission for Monday to try to get info ASAP for training purposes.

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl
Apr 29, 2022
Randomly generated as rewards for infiltration. Wellz offers them in the garage. If your missions don't generate the info, then you either have to reload your save or just accept that you're shit out of luck. What I've begun doing is saving an infil mission for Monday to try to get info ASAP for training purposes.

Thanks! I hope that there are more sources to find that sort of thing.

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
wait 1.1E didn't even fix being stuck after talking to Raven in one of her quests (i guess last one?). Why do I bother with this game...

EggsBennedict

Dec 19, 2018
Why 1.1E has 1.28G and D has 3.47G? after start playing E version Geyna is not appearing on the infiltration battle and im getting an error.

DarkThought00

Apr 5, 2019
I really fuckin hate games that don't let the player actually save and leave it all as auto. I got to the first fight and beat it but the lack of ability to save or load was already grating as hell. I like the art but can't stand that annoying flaw. Killed the game for me. Unless someone has a mod that allows you to save manually I gotta pass.

Fn0309

Jan 13, 2018
I really fuckin hate games that don't let the player actually save and leave it all as auto. I got to the first fight and beat it but the lack of ability to save or load was already grating as hell. I like the art but can't stand that annoying flaw. Killed the game for me. Unless someone has a mod that allows you to save manually I gotta pass.
i mean it freezes on like day 50 so you wouldn't get far and half of the quests and broken

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
This doesn't feel like a complete game so far, Below the Sunshade has better quality content than this. How did it get from Roundscape to this!? Also based on the MOD gallery it seems that most H-scene are from losing not so much in the win seems to be following the same thing from other similar games. I think I'll stop put a pause on this until it has more content, still would support the developer since I enjoyed Below the Sunshade and this game just make me want to go through that game again than this

Last edited:

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
This doesn't feel like a complete game so far, Below the Sunshade has better quality content than this. How did it get from Roundscape to this!? Also based on the MOD gallery it seems that most H-scene are from losing not so much in the win seems to be following the same thing from other similar games. I think I'll stop put a pause on this until it has more content, still would support the developer since I enjoyed Below the Sunshade and this game just make me want to go through that game again than this
My experience with Roundscape, for years, has been size bloated bugfest without direction... so I am curious what I missed with Roundscape. Actually is that game even finished? Because from my experience this game is a massive improvement and a shock as far as being made by same team.

Reactions: Yohxd and N1CKs001

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Because from my experience this game is a massive improvement and a shock as far as being made by same team.
More like a massive downgrade.

This game is slower than roundscape (massively slower), has no ways to quick save without breaking it (the p002 method will break the game), everyone here that got through the game are either cheat or used someone else's save. Every scene had no guides (KIWI is shit at her job, her guides are worthless) & you pretty much had to endlessly run around at snail speed to talk to npcs every single day with the hope of triggering something.

As you can read a few comments above, you can't even finish the game cuz of a major bug that trigger a loop. Nothing about this game is an improvement over roundscape other than the CGs, which I'm gonna be 100% honest with you: you may as well click on the picture folder to see them.

While roundscape was riddled with bugs, at least it didn't come out as a "completed" game. On the other hand, this game is labelled as "completed" on 1st released.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 36 Votes