blue5eyes5

Jan 13, 2019
Arenus [v1.1E+BugFix] [Arvus Games] Compressed UAGC_v2.2.

PC (3,4GB/1,28GB)

Audio 30 Img 60 For Me work Good My First Compressed Game any Trouble let me know rsrsrs.

Drive. Google Drive

Webp Codec SetUp For Windows to preview the igm in your pc.

Drive. Google Drive
Does this work on the stuck on last mission from raven or loop in the bar or now a new bug where u cant deliver the 4 things that hope robot needs. Curious what the devs are doing now if they fixed the bug or this helps.

Jun 5, 2021
Does this work on the stuck on last mission from raven or loop in the bar or now a new bug where u cant deliver the 4 things that hope robot needs. Curious what the devs are doing now if they fixed the bug or this helps.
you can delivee the things just keep pressing and yeah the loop is still there for some reason i cant finish the game either

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I was surprised to see this vaporware finally show up as Completed; but from the sounds of things it's only completed in the developers minds. Sounds like it's going to need another 3-6 months of fixing unless they want to get annihilated on the Steam reviews.

Reactions: Torinir and Fn0309

lolopopo

Mar 2, 2018
Can't begin the first Raven quest. I talked to her in the spa, then got the hint from tally that it's near the spaceport.
Next day I went there, but I can't find "Glexil Street"

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes