Mantiev

Sep 1, 2019
I got the bug that make the screen pitch black when I pick the option to have Elona try skimpy clothes at Scubbar birthday party and pretty bumbed out :/

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I have to say that I'm quite pleased that the game still hasn't been officially released yet. It gives me hope that they are making major changes to the gameplay. What I had the opportunity to play two months ago was simply not a good game.

Slow, boring, repetitive and unsatisfying...

Reactions: sonolfal

bong_ripper_69

Dec 24, 2022
has anyone been able to figure out the triggers for the proficiency and breakthrough systems?
not being able to get all the bonuses for working is very sadge

Jun 7, 2022
Is this game really complete? I remember it wasnt updated in a long time, now I see it's completed.
Its bcs it was supposed to be complete on release, but last time i played it was full of gamebreaking bug and there may be more content down the line (dlc if you will) just like their other game

Nov 8, 2021
Its bcs it was supposed to be complete on release, but last time i played it was full of gamebreaking bug and there may be more content down the line (dlc if you will) just like their other game
Dude, the dickgirl second phase queen IS between the CG image files but NOT implemented still... what a shame.

bong_ripper_69

Dec 24, 2022
STRANGE BUG.PNG does anyone know of a fix for this? the big 'Start' in the middle of the screen? it persists during scenes, closing the client and after battle? dont have a backup save unfortunately

SexyPinkMan

Jul 8, 2022
Made a small mod that gives MC1 a fresh drip and a new fade.

Only the Running and Idle sprites reworked. I am too lazy too do the combat sprites, bar sprites and CGs. Might touch them someday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Did anyone experienced the same problem as me? This is happening even after installing the bug fix..
I can't see the character or anything else and just the roof.. the camera keeps glitching even in the customization screen i think, since I can see some sprites glitching out in the top left corner of the screen.. decided to post here since I think its more likely to get a response rather than the mod page.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes