kelkkmj

Jun 16, 2018
I waste 5hrs. for nothing. Gallery mod save my ass ton of time. Many flaws in this game, I don't think it gonna get good review in Steam.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Honestly? Stunning art, cool gameplay and likeable characters. It's one of the rare games where aside from a good time, I'm really sad that it's over.
I feel like there were some missed opportunities regarding scenes, especially with the Gladiator outside of the Arena, like your Gladiator being indebted to this random rich guy that you never see again. But other than that, really amazing.

fussy

Aug 23, 2020
The game is so confident upon its combat design, and create an extremely boring and anti-human mechanism for players to grind. However, the combat design is shit. Only someone never play video game would create such abomnation.

Reactions: MightySteve

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
From I saw, it hasn't been fixed yet since the last patch, I even started over with her and still couldn't advance.
Sometimes not being able to end the day (clicking on the bed, icon of it disappears and then reappears and nothing else happens) means that you have to do a certain story event somewhere in the city before being able to advance the days.

Reactions: Mutherfuginmark
Oct 17, 2021
Sometimes not being able to end the day (clicking on the bed, icon of it disappears and then reappears and nothing else happens) means that you have to do a certain story event somewhere in the city before being able to advance the days.
That's what I thought, problem is the event I think is preventing me form ending the day is in the bar which is closed on Mondays. so that's just nice.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Is there a way to increase the speed that your character moves around the map? Their slow jog is kinda getting on my nerves. Is there a config file I can use to jack it up? Text speed could also use some improving

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
is there any consequence to losing an arena battle first time? Because i can never seem to beat it on my first go and win on the second round

warwick258

Mar 2, 2018
is there any consequence to losing an arena battle first time? Because i can never seem to beat it on my first go and win on the second round
With hardcore mode u see a scene, then u have second chance with some debuff for enemy. I think only affection to gladiator is hurt a little. but i don't sure.

animemd

Dec 30, 2017
Yeah I know, I ran around to every area and couldn't find the event but I know it has been reported here on the forum that others had the same problem. So just waiting for another patch to come out... whenever that is.

Reactions: Mutherfuginmark
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes