DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
Does anyone know what the triggers are for the Nari scene?
U should talk to her near space port (week 3-4 I don't remember exactly) and be bold, then flirt to her in spaceport and help with delivery quest 5 times. And talk 1 more time.

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
U should talk to her near space port (week 3-4 I don't remember exactly) and be bold, then flirt to her in spaceport and help with delivery quest 5 times. And talk 1 more time.
Hmm, seems at point after I moved my save from 1.1E to G with your mod it might have ended in a bugged state.
Not because of your mod, I think it was bugged before and just borked afterwards, a restart would probably fix it. Or fiddling with values

edit
looks like there's a NariFlirt variable that was set at 2, setting it to three progressed her events

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018
Definitely missed something on the Gym, how do I even work out in the gym?

Edit: So I didn't miss anything, you just assign how many Action points you want and The Gladiator will do it if you end the day.

Last edited:

DragoBKS

Nov 2, 2022
mate does anyone know how to fix my screen it constenly bugs up and down so i cant see where my character goes so i cant play the game

ACV13

Aug 8, 2020
yeah, crying about the game not stop was probably not helping them perfect the development cycle (not saying you were specifically, but the whiners in here constantly throwing a tantrum about how they want things NOW as opposed to waiting until they were ready, in general). probably would have been a better idea to stop crying, let them finish the game instead of rushing it, and stop accusing the developers of "milking" their fans by developing multiple games to completion and daring to ask for money for their hard work. just my two cents.

until next time, gentlemen.
That would be fine if i would only be the minor bug's not several game breaking ones.
Remember on release you could not finish the game and that persisted for a while and they decided to release the "final" version instead an "extended demo".

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
fully released, but with a ton of bugs and could use more scenes with the glad or another secondary characters
I see, so it's best to hold on for a bit and await a patch? Cuz I've seen someone say that most endings are still missing?

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
I see, so it's best to hold on for a bit and await a patch? Cuz I've seen someone say that most endings are still missing?
there is a mod here that patched almost all of the bugs that the game has if you want to play it, it makes the game 10x better

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Yeah I would say RabbitMod is a must.

As an aside I did finish the game on JoiPlay using an S21 and it was playable. The very final end scene (not an H scene, just flying away from the planet or whatever) was playing at 1fps, but the rest of the game worked alright. It drains battery like crazy, but does kind of seem like the better way to play because joiplay has built in cheats. I played pretty much the entire game with tens of thousands of credits, gladiator/mc doing 10x more damage than they do normally, etc.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes