Oct 12, 2018
is this game very buggy? alot of scenes straight out do not happen

Female warden nurse orgy happened, then he told me to come back a week later, its been 5 weeks, and nothing new happened, heat one point just stopped saying to come back .The event guide also seemstoo old, or is this a me issue?

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
out of curiosity before i waste my time for the 4th time, does it still have game-breaking bugs or is it actually playable now?

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
is this game very buggy? alot of scenes straight out do not happen

Female warden nurse orgy happened, then he told me to come back a week later, its been 5 weeks, and nothing new happened, heat one point just stopped saying to come back .The event guide also seemstoo old, or is this a me issue?
Only 2 orgy available. But with my mod u can see third in gallery.

out of curiosity before i waste my time for the 4th time, does it still have game-breaking bugs or is it actually playable now?
Yep tons of bugs. But most of them fixed in RabbitMod.

Json0607

Nov 26, 2022
螢幕擷取畫面 2023-03-28 154317.png
No, I can't. I cannot find it.
I`m stuck on Amantha `s quest. I cant find the code
Can someone please point it out for me? Or nicer, tell me the code?

Last edited:

Dr.Dox

Jan 10, 2020
View attachment 2500467
No, I can't. I cannot find it.
I`m stuck on Amantha `s quest. I cant find the code
Where the hell is "The northwest corner of the smallest lake"? Can someone please point it out for me? Or nicer, tell me the code?
the ''the northwest corner of the smallest lake'' is not connected to her quest and the code is her name

vMarik

May 16, 2018
Curious. Anyone have any luck getting it to run on steam deck? having a hell of a time trying

Bigboi42

Nov 13, 2020
Curious. Anyone have any luck getting it to run on steam deck? having a hell of a time trying
Won't work, just wait for steam release. A few updates ago it worked fine then it just broke and I tried a bunch of shit but no dice sadly

ike1

Apr 21, 2018
is the bug with fuel for the ship when you do expeditions fixed? It runs out of fuel and there doesnt seem to be any where to get more.

Dr.Dox

Jan 10, 2020
is the bug with fuel for the ship when you do expeditions fixed? It runs out of fuel and there doesnt seem to be any where to get more.
You can buy more Fuel in the city of the expedition in which you are currently in

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
anyone knows a way to turn on the fast travel forever(ifinite fuel somehow) very annoying i get stopped by shit ai

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes