Qconk

Sep 25, 2023
I have a problem, While fighting, the enemy and warden experience a glitch, how do I fix it?, Sorry my English is bad

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
After i lose the second match it says game over and i can't continue the story, what the hell? What should i do?

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
so...out of curiosity...is it fixed now and worth being played now or is it still a mess like release version?

RedWarMachine

Sep 27, 2020
so...out of curiosity...is it fixed now and worth being played now or is it still a mess like release version?
Bug fixes. Still tedious and RNG heavy combat. No QoL update/Steam release yet, if that's ever coming. They've probably fully shifted gears to Roundscape II.

Reactions: lTTMl

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Bug fixes. Still tedious and RNG heavy combat. No QoL update/Steam release yet, if that's ever coming. They've probably fully shifted gears to Roundscape II.
good to know thanks, yeah i dont care about steam version since adultgames on steam are blocked in my country ^^

LordDarkwing

Jun 26, 2017
I chose Armida as my gladiator, but somehow Elona has joined as a third party member. She hasn't been acknoledged in any dialogue, but she shows up in cutscenes, combat and the items menu. I've tried using the debug core to check gladiator and changing variables like gladiator chosen in save editor, but I can't get rid of Elona. Any help would be appreciated :)

• Haha
Reactions: philtwo

balller

Dec 1, 2022
I keep getting a gameover after beating the second constuction site fight with Armida, it keeps acting like i lost. I did lose the first fight anyone know how to fix?

DragonWar1174

Feb 9, 2020
I need help..I'm stuck after 58 days the game does not allow to go to the next day
I'm using the gladiator Armida
I keep clicking the hand button but its not working...it just keeps blinking
Is there any code to just skip to the next day
Screenshot 2024-07-03 165613.png

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
This seems like as good a place as any to throw some ideas for improving the game beyond, y'know, making sure everything works:

>Centralize training and working at the PC--literally, once the player has met and interacted with trainers/job-givers why not get their contact info and arrange a schedule from one location? This should cut way down on the tedium of running around to use action points on shit.
>Fuck trash cans; fight gangsters. Instead of looting trash cans, have a random chance that enemy NPCs will spawn in the alleyways in the background areas. For an element of risk, there could also be a chance that Dominion guards will crash the fight and fine you if it happens too often or while your reputation is too low with them.
>Infiltration should cost action-points, be always available, and include debuffs instead of just buffs to discourage players from spending literally all day doing them. Also, Wellz is barely a character as far as I can tell--so why isn't infiltration just mercenary bitch-work courtesy of the Resistance, Dominion, or faceless clients? Clearing out alien bees and tentacle monsters from locations shouldn't piss anyone off or require any of this bullshit "meet me in a parking lot" intrigue.
>Buff the value of alien loot on planetary expeditions so that it's actually worth it to go places and do some grinding every now and then. Also, start off with a full tank of fuel and limit it to one flight per day whether or not we pay for it.
>For fuck's sake, unlock better items at the shops as the game progresses. Better weapons and armor, better drugs and medicine, and gear that passively boosts critical success odds.
>How the fuck do breakthroughs and proficiencies work?
>Show players the cost (energy/momentum) of skills on the gladiator's computer.
>Extend the FUCK out of the game by allowing players to repeat fighting tiers (Underground/Bronze/Silver/probably not Gold) with buffed bosses.
>Some kind of investment system would be kind of nice...and give us a reason to go to other planets. Fly there, visit a settlement, fund someone's expedition, and make a profit after a few days or a week. With a chance to lose everything if they get bodied by aliens, maybe.
>The final boss is pants-on-head evil and we don't get any real explanation for it.
>In my wildest dreams we can NewGame+ and start over with our end-game action points and items.

Also, combat in this game is pretty silly. Once you've got good gear and your gladiator is buffed appropriately you can really just shred everything. In my Geyna run she could solo infiltrations with All-Out and high crit rates, and Elona with high accuracy could spam Double and Triple Shot in the arena until even the final boss died without ever getting a turn.

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
Are there enough female protag scenes to make it worth picking if you don't like lesbian stuff? Also there being a different protag in the scenes for each of the six different protags seems like a waste of artists resources.

Which gladiator is the hardest to beat the game with? Seems like the combat could use a balance patch too hopefully someone makes it happen.

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
Does Dev even work like at all on it or was it abandoned for roundscape 2?
I'm pretty sure it was supposed to come to steam like in winter 2023?

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes