Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
Does Dev even work like at all on it or was it abandoned for roundscape 2?
I'm pretty sure it was supposed to come to steam like in winter 2023?

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
Does Dev even work like at all on it or was it abandoned for roundscape 2?
I'm pretty sure it was supposed to come to steam like in winter 2023?
You can search for "complete" or "DLC" in a thread to see if such a question has already been answered for any given game before posting.

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
You can search for "complete" or "DLC" in a thread to see if such a question has already been answered for any given game before posting.
If it was answered I wouldn't be asking lol.
All I saw in the thread was "probably" , "maybe" etc.
After initial patreon release and some bugfixes everything about this game went dark.
I was hoping someone who's lurking their discord has some more info on it and would like to share it.

I actually learned more on steam discussion page than from this thread.

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
If it was answered I wouldn't be asking lol.
All I saw in the thread was "probably" , "maybe" etc.
After initial patreon release and some bugfixes everything about this game went dark.
I was hoping someone who's lurking their discord has some more info on it and would like to share it.

I actually learned more on steam discussion page than from this thread.
Good work I hope you learned something today.

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
Thanks, I hope you learned something from me too.
I too was looking for further confirmation on whether or not they were continuing to work on the game so I did learn something thank you. Would it sate your autism if I let you have the last word?

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
I too was looking for further confirmation on whether or not they were continuing to work on the game so I did learn something thank you. Would it sate your autism if I let you have the last word?
I'm glad I was of use to you and community.
I appreciate your concern about me but I do insist please finishing this conversation with a banger otherwise I'll be greatly disappointed.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes