Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
It's sort of understandable the hiatus on the project, due to the fact that they released other games that I honestly enjoyed.
I see many people mad due to them calling Arenus "the main project" 3 years ago (...yeah) and it's a bit shitty that there are a shit load of bugs (game-breaking even) but I honestly believe that they will pull through with fixing stuff. They are still human devs. Now somebody will cut me down with the amount of cash they make a month and that is debatable depending on more factors.
Idk man, even if some of the art for Elone is like 3 years old, it's still hot.
And yeah, for the shower pick flirt and then friendly (if you are a dude, idk if it works the same if you are a girl)
the problem is its been 3 years in the making its a shit demo and for the 2 months they were suppose to be working on bugs obviously wasnt spent doing that so it makes us wonder if it will get better or worse

Jul 5, 2017
I find this game very good but the controls are difficult.
I think if they add a futa character ,it would be great .
THE DEMO HAS A LOT OF PUGS

bakabachelor

Jul 3, 2020
Overall i think the art direction is great, and the gameplay/dialogue is enjoyable. Like many others in this thread its the dev's lazy excuses, and scumy marketing tactics that upset their me and a good chunk of their fanbase.
Mind you I was checking their patreon DAILY about 3 months ago (you know, when they said their DEMO would be out any day now...) so the hype WAS there, but low and behold it took them several months to put out, and there are bugs EVERYWHERE. If the game was released now, like it was promised I wouldn't be so disappointed.

Joegames

Dec 22, 2017
So playing this "demo" i encountered no less then four major game breaking bugs. Number one i cannot accept the quest from the bar manager it plays an endless loop of dialogue without actually accepting anything. Number Two the countdown to the fight has been bugged for awhile now, it doesn't move forward. Number Three i am now stuck some in some groundhog day stuff where everyday is Tuesday. Number Four i cannot see my stress levels anymore and i am losing 110 each day.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
It's sort of understandable the hiatus on the project, due to the fact that they released other games that I honestly enjoyed.
I see many people mad due to them calling Arenus "the main project" 3 years ago (...yeah) and it's a bit shitty that there are a shit load of bugs (game-breaking even) but I honestly believe that they will pull through with fixing stuff. They are still human devs. Now somebody will cut me down with the amount of cash they make a month and that is debatable depending on more factors.
Idk man, even if some of the art for Elone is like 3 years old, it's still hot.
And yeah, for the shower pick flirt and then friendly (if you are a dude, idk if it works the same if you are a girl)
These forums and any h-game forums for that matter are highly negative anyway. Don't know if it is due to the amount of disappointments (cancelled games, buggy releases, drawn out updates etc...) or simply the nature of the crowd on these forums.

Many people forget that h-game devs are often NOT professional devs and pledging is no guarantee to getting anything that was promised (it literally says this on the front page of Patreon - read it people). These are average Joes and Janes just like you and I and will have IRL stuff that will cause delays with the development as well as genuine development struggles (some of the people here should really try developing a game themselves and see the struggles then lol!)

The few titles made by professional devs or devs who have made it their full-time employment you immediately see the difference in the speed and consistency at which their projects are finished.

How much or how little money someone got from their Patreon is irrelevant to me, if a person wishes to pledge money then that is their choice.

Regardless at the end of the day this game has potential - give the dev some time to fix the bugs (be that a few months, or even years). Just take a look at some of the top games on these forums those have been in development for literal years to reach the final build quality they had. Some for as many as 8+ years now!

People here are either blind to the reality or spoiled now due to how many English h-game devs there now are. This was not always the case and I for one am well used to bookmarking a project and checking it from time to time to see how the progress is. Easily waiting years until it is finished before finally playing it. This is just the reality of playing

How would you know? Well because in the post in which you responded to me claiming you don't know, literally included a link from me with the entire data of the money they have recieved from Patreon over the last 5+ years. I was even generous with my calculations and gave them an average of $14k/mo, even though the reality is higher than that.

As for "up for the supporters to pull their support away if they truly mind" not only have supporters literally done exactly this, which you'd be able to see if you followed my link, but more importantly here nobody needs to be a supporter in order to have an opinion on the matter. If you have a local store which makes a promotion that they're going to bring in new mechandise, and that new merchandise is their focus, and it will come out in six weeks. If that store actually ends up taking six months, it doesn't matter one iota if I've never bought anything from that store ever before. It matters that a deadline was not only missed, but it was missed repeatedly, missed for a bad reason, and when they finally met a deadline the product was sub par.

This is why TV shows are open to criticism. It doesn't matter that I didn't finance the show. It matters that someone did. It matters what kind of investment they made, since it should be proportional to product.
Above response is relevant to you as well. Would it surprise you I did not click the link as I honestly just don't care either way. H-games take time to arrive if you fund it early or not that is your choice. We aren't talking about TV shows here, we are talking about h-games. H-games should be compared to h-games. All projects take many years and the early builds are often crappy compared to the final builds.

This project has a lot of potential. Yes it could get cancelled yes it could go on another hiatus. But maybe, just maybe the bugs can be fixed and the game can reach its potential.

I do know one thing though, positive support helps motivate devs to keep improving their game. I have seen projects cancelled where the dev just couldn't handle the ridiculous toxic negativity that these forums have. If people aren't happy with the way the project is going they should give their positive negative feedback (as in explaining in a civil manner what is wrong with the game) and stop funding the Patreon.

But toxic negativity gets us no where. So just don't.

May 19, 2020
i am hoping i am not being trollish in anyway i love the look of this game and the other since i love roundscape and i get this is a demo so i dont know how far you can go mainly cus when i go inside the ware house for the underground i cant move this is probably already a known bug but is there a way around it?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm quite surprised I haven't found any bugs. It worked quite well for me.

That in itself is odd, Roundscape is one of my fave games and that still has bugs in it from when it was first launched. They go and they come back again.

• Wow
Reactions: Innocent Chloe

Crim

Aug 20, 2017
Many people forget that h-game devs are often NOT professional devs
Oh dear, someone doesn't know the definition of "professional". Which I suppose shouldn't be too surprising given that you also don't know the definition of hiatus and can't click links pertinent to your own claims under a bullshit guise of "I don't care" despite replying time and time again.

Here's some advice. Professional is defined as anyone paid for a service, haitus is defined as a break in activity. Troll is defined as you.

I didn't compare TV to H-games either. I compared criticism for a medium you didn't directly pay for, with criticism for a medium you didn't directly pay for. Like for like.

Ofc you can just ignore all this, continue to not click links, not read, not learn and live the rest of your life in ignorance. After all, I hear that is bliss.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Professional is defined as anyone paid for a service,
No, not even close.

A professional is someone who is proficient in their chosen field and has been doing it for some time to the point where they are considered good at it.

Kinda poetic irony considering you slammed the other hun there for not knowing the definition of professional when you too don't know said definition.

Crim

Aug 20, 2017
No, not even close.

A professional is someone who is proficient in their chosen field and has been doing it for some time to the point where they are considered good at it.

Kinda poetic irony considering you slammed the other hun there for not knowing the definition of professional when you too don't know said definition.

Womp womp. "engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as an amateur."

Poetic indeed.

• Sad
Reactions: Man of Steel

Lulzman1

Sep 25, 2017
Unplayable at this moment, too many bugs that just don't allow any progression, saving system only makes it worse. Other than that looks absouletly fantastic, love the art, love the sound, love the design and aesthetics. Gallery and some QoL updates are certainly needed, but foundation is abosuletly solid, looking forward for more, but seems like development will be slow as hell, I don't believe it for a second that they will release a final version by the end of the year, even if they mean 31st December by that 'Q4 2020'.

Last edited:

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017

Womp womp. "engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as an amateur."

Poetic indeed.
You are literally proving me right, this is the way I used the definition.... As for "clicking links" as I said, I don't care about the point you are making as it is silly so why would I click the link for something that I already find silly?

A professional dev means they do not have any other occupation and develop h-games full-time as their main occupation. This is how I used it in my response. So take your mansplaining and your pent up aggression elsewhere. You have been highly aggressive about my reasonable responses to this thread and then you keep contradicting yourself.

Oh and going back, yes, yes I did use hiatus correctly based on the scenario YOU described! I just did not want to bother arguing English vocabulary with some random aggro dude on the internet.

Anyway this is my last response on this topic as this is just getting silly at this point. You are free to reply to this if you want, but I doubt your response will have much more beyond more raging nonsense. You know at this stage that the things I have said are right as otherwise you wouldn't have resorted to personal attacks to bring your point across.

There is no harm in admitting you are wrong or admitting that someone else has opened your eyes to a different perspective. There is no need to cover your wrong with personal insults towards the person you are arguing with.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Maybe I'm just not very good at this but how do you beat the first fight?
While I can't say for certain, I am pretty sure that you are supposed to lose every fight at least once.

Aside from that, what I found works well is to choose "motivation" (the yellow bar) in the first round, build it up and then, during the 4th round choose damage and use "Charged Shot" (with the debuff applied beforehand of course). Keep doing that and you should be able to win.

As long as the enemy doesn't cheese the fight of course.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017

support the creators guys if you want more content and less buggy builds they need resources and our patience. The game is still in early development.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes