Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
is there a gallery menu or the only way to see unlocked scenes is to go into game folder?

also lack of quicksave/load is annoying ngl

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
Oh snap I totally forgot about this game. I remember the demo looking real nice. Is there a lot of new content or is it still mostly a demo?

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I almost envy people who had expected anything other than the game launching as a buggy mess. Learned my lesson with Roundscape many times over :cry:

I'd just wait for the inevitable patch D for anyone considering it

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
I can't move with WASD, only arrow buttons, and Esc doesn't bring up the menu. Any one else having this issue?

MacMac97

Dec 27, 2019
I can't move with WASD, only arrow buttons, and Esc doesn't bring up the menu. Any one else having this issue?
For Whatever reason the game tells you ya can but by default wasd isn't used BUT all you have to do is go to the option click on keyboard configuration and do it yourself Weird

Reactions: dirtyc101

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
The content there is feels same, I went to the pictures folder and it is the same shit in three different colors. All these years I would hope for more content, so basically this is one of those Japanese RPG maker hentai game with the setting of an Arena(You know the ones, you might have come across one). While those games are short and end feeling the right amount of gameplay time, this feels like someone went ctrl c and ctrl v on the sex content. I hoped that there would be different content with each gladiator, unique stuff to their playthrough nope its the same with all three of them. The only difference is if the content is male of female. With the patreon posts I was thinking multiple playthrough game but honestly choose a gender play once and be done with it, go to folder and look at the images to see the other genders version of it.
So the "Each character will have X3 content" was a lie?

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes