Jack2289

Feb 11, 2019
Do you guys think that I need to do Erin quest again for her to not disapear in this new patch? When I loaded the save from version A to version B 2 days after rescuing her from "the bad guys" I still can't find her in her usual spot. I don't want to pariculary repeat her quest because it was at the same time as arena boss fight and this annoing mini-game in the bar that you do everyday.

iwbtg9554

Mar 21, 2020
Honestly, I'm a really big fan of this one, lots of character choices and it is fun, the only thing that really bothered me was having to click all the time instead of it being compatible with space. Also, I still can't find where wells is to talk to him lmao

Aug 15, 2022
So the "Each character will have X3 content" was a lie?

Yeah if you view the gallery through the directory in windows, you can see all the CG scenes. The Arena loss scenes (Monster fucking) are all the same with just a different gladiator swapped in and out. It's a ton of images, so I haven't went through in its entirety, but those are the ones that stood out to me.

It's nothing unique with those scenes other than the gladiator just changing.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
Where is Welz?
if you are about peeping baldo,then he is in the garage/parking lot in the right corner cloaked. funny,that i had to reserve to gutting game files to find where the fuck he is.
also, Experienced Ward perk breaks Software I perk. it change variable to 2,but to check gladiator status it have to be 1 :FacePalm:

Reactions: Shinlaw

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
(Knowing version 1.0B exist, not sure how valid this is, but i don't see it patched out)

So i've tested 1.0A, and i found the very first bug at the begining!
You can't go back from "New game" option, either make a new game, or quit from program.

Such tedious bug shouldn't even exist in a "final version"! I'm already smiling, wanting to see what was the original idea! If i hit a softlock, i'll get the latest version.
Edit: The game is smaller thanks to reduced size of certain pictures
size.jpg

Last edited:

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
Cant turn in the tabs to the bar... I'm assuming this is a bug? I have all five and when i try to turn it in my gladiator and just follows me.

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
How the hell are you supposed to beat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with Armida? She just keeps healing herself and using her lifedrain. I just cannot beat her at all no matter what I do.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes