Jan 28, 2018
Does losing a match affect affection? In turn can you skip a match? Because I didn't dare try to find out since I cant exactly see the stats for such case. Even if I really want to see the loss scenes.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I thought there was no way Arenus could make me happy.
I was terribly wrong.

I'm incredibly happy I ended my support of Kal's patreon already at the beginning of 2021. Right now, even thought that I spent two years supporting the development of this incredibly buggy, boring, slow game full of grinding with a bad story, would be a recipe for major depression.

darkzerotor

Nov 13, 2017
Losing a match = Game over
You get a rape scene, but have to load previous save.

Extra sex is only for losers :ROFLMAO:
Yep this is what really annoying. The lose for H scene is on it own a shit mechanic. But they one up it by making it a game over, to a fight that you cant skip, to a already slow af game. The dev truly is something else.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Yep this is what really annoying. The lose for H scene is on it own a shit mechanic. But they one up it by making it a game over, to a fight that you cant skip, to a already slow af game. The dev truly is something else.
You forgot to mention the game's horrible save system. That alone lengthens the game by at least a third, because you always have to do the whole day from scratch. Or the whole week if you have a bad build.

Who thought this was a good idea?

Reactions: DicksInSpace

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah the game kinda boring, but still Meno did a great job on art
I'll admit the artwork is really good, but that's literally the only good thing about this game.
Everything else is boring, poorly designed and takes an incredibly long time.

Reactions: Kraz4life

darkzerotor

Nov 13, 2017
You forgot to mention the game's horrible save system. That alone lengthens the game by at least a third, because you always have to do the whole day from scratch. Or the whole week if you have a bad build.

Who thought this was a good idea?
Guess they really want to hit the 100hrs of gameplay quota.( But this time ith 1hrs of gameplay and 99hrs of time wasting mechanic)

Reactions: Edvin

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yet they make those sex scenes 50% of the game, and leave so much downtime in the gameplay with next to none. I can't believe these guys made three games before this and messed up the pacing that bad. Its Legend of Queen Opala all over again.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Yet they make those sex scenes 50% of the game, and leave so much downtime in the gameplay with next to none. I can't believe these guys made three games before this and messed up the pacing that bad. Its Legend of Queen Opala all over again.
It wouldn't be so bad if you could save anytime, or at least autosame before every fight.
But the system that is in the game is bad... VERY bad.

Reactions: Kraz4life
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes