Hauk

Jan 14, 2021
Damn, the premise is cool and pixel art/CG art is great, but the gameplay loop is very slow and tedious. The NSFW content is very spread out at the moment too.

I highly recommend using a save editor to give yourself a ton of money right at the start to help ease the burden of the grind. Hopefully they add ways to speed it up.

Need to add: Convenient saves, speed through the end of day report, a faster sprint or teleport system, being able to schedule your day from your computer instead of walking to each business.
you can schedule your day, but from the gladiators computer in her room, not the one in yours.

MacMac97

Dec 27, 2019
It's been stated here already but has anyone found a solution to giving Amantha the club owner her tab money? i got her quest the same day the engineer chick ask for help and she's disappeared from her spot as well don't suppose someone else was unlucky as i am now two training spots are broken FUUUUUUU

circuit

May 17, 2017
The reason the file size is so bloated is due to each female models (sometimes more do to costumes) and 2-3 (unless cg shows face its either white or black dick) of the male models all have full seperate cgs. I can't tell for certain but if there were only 1 model for male and female or they made a better system I'm pretty sure the file size would be atleast cut in half

cazer4

Jun 16, 2021
Guys, has anyone encountered a bug with immortal opponents on Welz missions? The Wall of meat gives protection to other enemies, which is not removed after killing him.

elg

Feb 11, 2018
Made my gladiator work as a scort for first time and she got a std for damn god (anyone knows how to cure it? xd)
edit: looks like there is no std right know idk what happened

elg

Feb 11, 2018
Consumables are supposed to do something? There are some shopkeeps that sell food and the description says "Tasty!" and nothing else

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
I have no fucking clue what to do in the game I just go by the motions and hope I get a fucking scene or something. I played the demo and that was much more user friendly than this shit. The gameplay changes to some I don't even know why they did so from the demo. And the changes I do want are not present at all, better quest log with details, fuck no it says Talk to this person, who is it, when and where got no fucking idea. I remember the charcater from the demo go to the place previously and still nothing.

The content there is feels same, I went to the pictures folder and it is the same shit in three different colors. All these years I would hope for more content, so basically this is one of those Japanese RPG maker hentai game with the setting of an Arena(You know the ones, you might have come across one). While those games are short and end feeling the right amount of gameplay time, this feels like someone went ctrl c and ctrl v on the sex content. I hoped that there would be different content with each gladiator, unique stuff to their playthrough nope its the same with all three of them. The only difference is if the content is male of female. With the patreon posts I was thinking multiple playthrough game but honestly choose a gender play once and be done with it, go to folder and look at the images to see the other genders version of it.

The game looks pretty and by that I mean I need to turn the effects low cause I can't see shit properly with all the lightshow on the screen. It's a grind between any scene, No quick travel and quicksave(I think they would have added this first thing after the Demo FEEDBACK).

Many fucking issues I have with this game, bugs not being the first and I usally don't rant like this but following this game for years and getting this is just something else for me.

This honestly feels like a 3 year developerment cycle game rather than the time it actually spent in the oven, if it was their first fore into the industry fine can pass but they have their own works we can compare to and bascially call bullshit on many things this game did.

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
What happened to the quality assurance? The game is bugged beyond belief. With the amount of time that was put into this, it should be releases in a near perfect state.
Making a game is a hard, time consuming process. Who knew?

Im not expecting an indie game to come out without any issues. Even Hades had a lot of shit wrong with it in its initial full release.

Reactions: Experimantal

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
i have feeling a lot of content is still not in.
i see shit like RavenCGscene trigger,but there are no event that flick this switch nor CGs themselves. guess a lot of shit will be shipped post mortem release ?

Reactions: WeebLoop

Everestti

May 16, 2017
did it got blocked on steam? i saw it here now so i went on my steam wish list and now it says its blocked in my region, i live on Brazil, i have nord vpn, does changing my location makes it avaliable for me to buy it?

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
Making a game is a hard, time consuming process. Who knew?

Im not expecting an indie game to come out without any issues. Even Hades had a lot of shit wrong with it in its initial full release.
Fun fact, most of the bugs somehow resurfaced at release after the internal testing, including most if not all the bugs currently in today's hotfix.... The horrors of modding RPGMaker into a whole new game engine

• Angry
Reactions: Eldar and WeebLoop
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes