rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
can somone make patch for the game so we dont have to worry about the appartement rent. It makes the game less enjoyable and turns the dificulity that relys on rng and not skill or proper management

Reactions: Non Player

killerbill

Jul 1, 2017
For anyone that is getting hit with invincible goons I found out that the armor break skill will take it away and make them vulnerable. Idk what companions ya'll chose but I'm using Genya and she can learn it from the computer in her room. I suggest you get that as soon as possible.

Also if anyone is looking for wells, he's located in the back of car park lot, you have to go all the way to the back to make him spawn. The parking lot is in the back alley in the scene just before you go to the spa area.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
HOLY SHIT.. complaint #2.. there's NO way to access the settings while they're ramming forced dialogue down your throat. How shitty of a dev do you have to be to lock people out of the settings menu for 80% of the game while you ram your storyline at them without any breaks?!

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The game is complete, right? Or will we need to wait another 6 years for this to be complete...?

Oct 4, 2017
Damn, the premise is cool and pixel art/CG art is great, but the gameplay loop is very slow and tedious. The NSFW content is very spread out at the moment too.

I highly recommend using a save editor to give yourself a ton of money right at the start to help ease the burden of the grind. Hopefully they add ways to speed it up.

Need to add: Convenient saves, speed through the end of day report, a faster sprint or teleport system, being able to schedule your day from your computer instead of walking to each business.

Reactions: Edvin and JL5

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
I cheated with save editor and gave myself 3k but when the day ends and I have to save it wont save and im stuck on the save files screen. How do I fix it?

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
Press P and enter 200
your you're welcome.
i'll probably expand cheat menu functionality in the future as such needs arise for those options.
affection edit/view,full heal,credit edit is on the list

Last edited:
Reactions: Rasc
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes