May 21, 2017
Thank you very much.

They really should add a quest menu with location markers on a map system... or something. Unlike all other doors in the game, this one is in the background and you don't press confirm to enter. I'm probably just blind and stupid.
I actually found the parking lot. There is no one there nor is anyone in the roof that the parking lot leads to. So where the fucks is Wellz ??

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
What happened to the quality assurance? The game is bugged beyond belief. With the amount of time that was put into this, it should be releases in a near perfect state.
1. Start making a game.
2. Realize you don't want to spend time effort and money to polish it to perfection.
3. Spend years making it so that people are ecstatic when it finally comes out despite the buggy state.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Even with months of QA is impossible to find and fix all the bugs with a game this big, it's a small team.
Also the QA was done by the developer team and developers play their games differently, it's very hard to find bugs if you are the dev.

Aug 15, 2022
1. Start making a game.
2. Realize you don't want to spend time effort and money to polish it to perfection.
3. Spend years making it so that people are ecstatic when it finally comes out despite the buggy state.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Very true. There is no reason why with the amount of time and resources they put towards this project that it should release a in buggy state.

Aug 15, 2022
Even with months of QA is impossible to find and fix all the bugs with a game this big, it's a small team.
Also the QA was done by the developer team and developers play their games differently, it's very hard to find bugs if you are the dev.
Then take people you trust from your community and use them as play-testers. There is no excuse that exist that would justify this game releasing in the state that it did. Especially after all the delays, after all the "Soon" 's and time that was allotted to this project.

force

May 18, 2017
yea i played this for a few hours but the game breaking bugs are gonna make me wait for a bugfix lol, combat is bugged to hell and playing arcade games more than once literally crashes your game. ill wait for the next one

Reactions: HitD

HitD

Apr 2, 2018
man... if bugs were in midle or end game and they don't say about how this will not be day 1 cuberpunk i could agree with you BUT early content is bugged as hell and they mock cuberpunk state on relise, so no its not excuse on my book.

sarin555

Jul 3, 2017
Is this ACTUALLY a full release? Because the game Steam page is still 'Coming soon'. Guess the Patreon will be beta-testers I guess. Should wait until a few patches is out.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Then take people you trust from your community and use them as play-testers. There is no excuse that exist that would justify this game releasing in the state that it did. Especially after all the delays, after all the "Soon" 's and time that was allotted to this project.
I mean this is a patreon release to fix the bugs and then make the steam release xD

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
What happened to the quality assurance? The game is bugged beyond belief. With the amount of time that was put into this, it should be releases in a near perfect state.
That's right. I remember from the last year that the devs assured that the delays were caused by Bug fixing and other things for a game that was in Gold State

warings91

Aug 28, 2018
theres a bug were you can't complete the collecting debts quest when you talk to amanthi it just summons your gladiator and it you press space again they dissapear

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes