WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
has anyone found a solution to the problem with the bar or just wait for the patch?
Better wait for a few days if not a week before playing. If initial stages are like this, I don't wanna know how messed the late stages of the game is...

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Cool game but it's best to think of this as a test version, don't even try to finish it just wait for the hot fix. People wondering how a game in dev so long has so many bugs should consider that every time new features/content is added bugs are usually created and as steam early access has proven (for some absurd reason) there's no shortage of people willing to pay to playtest broken games.

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
In its current state I would not advise playing this game. It is filled to the brim with bugs and some of them are gamebreaking.

circuit

May 17, 2017
I agree that allowing manual saving is important, but if you don't give a shit about gameplay, go play a visual novel. Lots of those and no gameplay to worry about.

If you're going to play an actual game, I don't want to hear that the gameplay doesn't matter. It DOES matter, and I've seen a lot of game devs get it wrong. It's the majority of what you do with your time in a game, so it better not suck. Unless you're one of those people who enjoy wasting their time grinding through brain numbing gameplay just to see a few scenes, gameplay ALWAYS matters. Good gameplay takes a lot thought and effort on the dev's part. And I for one appreciate that
your entire point hinges on the gameplay being good which it's not all the problems in this game are due to the gameplay which is just bad

Reactions: Non Player

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
it is just High Quility pictures -_- why u ässume it is bäd älso it not comppressed in gäme we häve äcess to them
I'm not saying that the game is bad, what i'm saying is that normally they could use stuff that could use a lot less, for example, some devs use 4k while 1080 still really good, there is also animations that use wrong file and that give a lot more, i was not saying that how fucked the game is, just how they could used different versions, keep the same quality (or almost the same) and not having 6.6gb.

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes