boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
my my my.... will i ever see more of those voluptious big blue bitties! mmmMMM gaht dayum.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Mar 19 at 3:32pm

Hey folks! First of all, the Arvus Team hopes that you folks are doing okay during the crazy times we're living right now.

The impact the virus has is crazy but we're giving our best to push forward and the Arenus Demo will be released within the next few weeks and it won't be a small one!

In the meantime, enjoy some teasers of what you can expect! We'll also be doing a small Q&A round in the comments, if you have any questions in regards to Arenus or our other games!

The demo will include the whole underground league. Arenus will feature four leagues in total and since there are several months between the demo and the final release make sure to tell us your feedback and ideas. We'll use those months to shape the game together with you folks.

Also you can expect a new Roundscape patch and Below Sunshade patch shortly after we've released the demo.
And make sure to check out ! If you want your own artwork from them you could be lucky as they've just opened commissions!

Stay tuned but most importantly stay safe

- Kal

Envi1312

Jul 4, 2017
From their Patreon:
-------------------------------------------------------

Hey folks
sometimes life's just random. And so my wisdom tooth decided to rotate, press against other teeth and cause an infection and all that fun stuff in the same month we've wanted to release the arenus demo.
But, this is just a small hit. Antibiotics did their job and early may i'm gonna get it removed by a face surgeon.
I hate that I couldn't keep my promise of releasing the demo in april, you folks are fantastic supporters and the hype on twitter etc. is mindblowing. It's increcible frustrating when things like that happen but that's life I guess.
In the end i'm confident in Arenus tho, i'll keep working on it till the demo is ready and then i'll keep working on it till the final release is ready.
So i'm sorry for the delay but I can guarantee that the wait will be worth it.
Unless there are any unforeseen consequences we can expect a release in may.
Thank you for your support and patience.
- Kal
-------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit. Demo was supposed to be out over a month ago, and between this and the new Uprising game they were trying to shoehorn in, they've lost their credibility. I gave them the benefit of the doubt last month, but I'm pulling my pledge this time. If the demo ever appears, maybe I'll pledge again, but in the mean time, I'll give my money to people who don't jerk me around.

Reactions: Bumjho

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've seen people carry on with injuries that would put most at home recovering yet this guy is telling us his toothache prevents him operating a PC.....

What's the next excuse ... "Sorry folks, can't do anything this month, I came home and the light wasn't working which resulted in me stubbing my big toe .... see you next month".

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
By a face surgeon... Does he not have a dentist or orthodontist?

I am betting he will have all his wisdom teeth pulled, which then he will be prescribed Vicodin or something similar, and he will be too woozy to work on anything while high. So I am guessing June as earliest.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Have you ever had problems with your wisdom teeth? Not giving him excuses, but they fucking suck when they want to and it can become impossible to focus
Wisdom teeth and any complications involving them hurt like hell. You can't eat, you can't laugh, you can't even open your mouth too wide or shut it too fast. The pain is pulsing like an infection in the back of your jaw and there is nothing you can do about it, just go to sleep early and pray that the next day it will be at least bearable.

I can understand where the dev comes from, so I don't fault them for delaying the release.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Have you ever had problems with your wisdom teeth? Not giving him excuses, but they fucking suck when they want to and it can become impossible to focus
Yep.

I also have excruciating monthly period cramps but I still have to work and i'm an absolute soft tart when it comes to pain. Point is, people still get shit done especially when they are being paid for it.

He couldn't release the demo but he managed to type out an excuse letter so his focus can't be that gone.

Normally I wouldn't care. I've been a fan of theirs for a long time. Thing is though this whole Arenus debacle has been one sorry excuse after another. I'm all excused out.

Short of "my dog ate my PC" we've had pretty much every cliche excuse i've seen from a dev.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
well this is clearly going nowhere, time to unwatch this threat, shame too the artwork looked really good but eh, scams happens

Reactions: LordTuskar

Envi1312

Jul 4, 2017
It's not his pain tolerance I'm calling bullshit on, it's his story. I'm not buying it. It's been excuse after excuse, and setback after setback. There are more reasons by now to think that they're full of shit than to believe that they're telling the truth.

Reactions: cooldude33

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah this does seem to be very, very timely. Also I can only speak for myself but I was fine after a week, so I'll give him 2 before I'll chop this up as another piece of bs. This is dragon date 2.0 lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

dash327

Jun 21, 2017
I'm not sure if this has already been said, but these guys absolutely fucking suck when it comes to actually keeping promises or set dates for releases. I was pledged to them for a while before I just got tired of it. They say information will come the next day at the start of the month, and then nary a fucking thing until the end of the month, where the info will come, but it will be the most minute crap that could've been said at any point in the past. I 100% guarantee you that when Arenus does release, in the next century or so, it's going to be rife with bugs and glitches that they never even bother to fix or acknowledge until 6 or 7 months later. They're that bad.

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes