redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Hey folks,we're super close to finishing the demo.

Once the demo is done, the final release won't be too far away as most time went into creating, polishing and changing systems that are used throughout the entire game.

The demo will be released on the 17th July 2020

We're aware that the delays this year left a bitter taste, but please keep in mind that Arenus is a fully fledged game with NSFW content which can be best described as Mass Effect combined with Punch Club, some visual novel elements and more.

We overshot in many aspects but instead of giving up, creating a smaller or more simple game we worked hard to make sure our vision stays true and we are confident that in the end it will be worth the wait.

And here's some gifs from Arenus, we'll show some more stuff in the coming weeks to make the wait for the 17th july shorter for you guys.
Thank you for your patience and we are E X C I T E D to finally share the game with you.

Also make sure to check your emails for the notification from Patreon about the new VAT system and stuff.

<and a bunch of cool looking gifs I can't seem to be able to copy>

drednaut

Sep 14, 2017

Hey folks,we're super close to finishing the demo.

Once the demo is done, the final release won't be too far away as most time went into creating, polishing and changing systems that are used throughout the entire game.

The demo will be released on the 17th July 2020

We're aware that the delays this year left a bitter taste, but please keep in mind that Arenus is a fully fledged game with NSFW content which can be best described as Mass Effect combined with Punch Club, some visual novel elements and more.

We overshot in many aspects but instead of giving up, creating a smaller or more simple game we worked hard to make sure our vision stays true and we are confident that in the end it will be worth the wait.

And here's some gifs from Arenus, we'll show some more stuff in the coming weeks to make the wait for the 17th july shorter for you guys.
Thank you for your patience and we are E X C I T E D to finally share the game with you.

Also make sure to check your emails for the notification from Patreon about the new VAT system and stuff.

<and a bunch of cool looking gifs I can't seem to be able to copy>
"We overshot in many aspects but instead of giving up, creating a smaller or more simple game we worked hard to make sure our vision stays true and we are confident that in the end it will be worth the wait."

...the audacity to say this when they had more than double their original scheduled work time.
Imagine if, after all these months, it ends up being a 25-minute game.

Rhododendron

Oct 28, 2019
ill believe it when i see it considering that 4 months ago the demo was suppose to be in may and the full version this month
This is just a problem with patreons that are paid monthly instead of per update (like dev who makes caliross is) there is no pressure on them to make the content they just keep milking people who want to support them (I am talking more generally not just arvus). I am hopeful for Arenus, but their only other good game is Roundscape and even that is nothing out of ordinary besides the amount of content and a good story (for H-game) just another RPGM game, yet its still buggy as fuck. So I don't have much hope they will be able to pull-off ''fully fledged game with NSFW content which can be best described as Mass Effect combined with Punch Club''

Reactions: flossy123

dash327

Jun 21, 2017
Mark the date of July 17th, as well as July 30th, because it is almost certain that they are not going to release it by the 17th and will instead release it on the 30th of the month with some half-baked excuse as to why they didn't release it on time again. Or, alternatively, it won't release this month at all... Or ever.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Well it is like i have said before the game has been around for 3 years we have a limp dick demo that shows you what you will do but nothing to do in it and every time its suppose to come out we get some limp dick excuse as to why its not coming out

MinionPimp

Oct 6, 2018
They can promise all they want about when and how they want to release it but in the end of the day, actions will speak louder than words.

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
Lurking in their discord, they seem to have encountered a few large bugs which caused the delay. Think it will be soon™ but don't wait up for it. I also don't think they'll be working with specific release dates in the future either...

1595722547801.png

Wol

Aug 30, 2016
Lurking in their discord, they seem to have encountered a few large bugs which caused the delay. Think it will be soon™ but don't wait up for it. I also don't think they'll be working with specific release dates in the future either...

View attachment 745929
I'm just confused about how they can delay a release almost three month's and STILL be finding massive bugs.

Reactions: Legate12

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
i am just confused about how they still have people supporting them on a game with no real demo and years in the works

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes