dash327

Jun 21, 2017
Yeah, we all know the drill at this point. Get ready for "tomorrow" to mean next year, yada yada, the whole shebang.

GetTaMaraine

Jul 7, 2017
It's not rocket sience they're waiting for the end of month for that fat paycheck. Hopefully there's a lot of content with all these years of work.

Reactions: Neaaden

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Experience the Intro and Underground League of Arenus together with Elona in our official Demo. Many different erotic scenes, Two genders, Six Designs to get a good feeling of what Arenus is.

[1st August 2020] [Version: 1.0.1]

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
any impressions so far? is it promising? does it live up to your expectations? is it worth the hype? is it over-rated? or what do you feel is lacking so far?

GetTaMaraine

Jul 7, 2017
Going through files there isn't much tbh. Something like 4 or 5 scenes with male pc, same with female pc and 3 or 4 scene of your gladiator getting fucked by other gladiator i'm guessing.

It says full release Q4 2020 maybe they left out a lot idk.

Oh yeah and there are some pretty dumb bugs like losing a battle is black screen force to restart game.

I'll wait until it's finished and bug free, eventually...

Wol

Aug 30, 2016
Going through files there isn't much tbh. Something like 4 or 5 scenes with male pc, same with female pc and 3 or 4 scene of your gladiator getting fucked by other gladiator i'm guessing.

Oh yeah and there are some pretty dumb bugs like losing a battle is black screen force to restart game.

Considering kaliyo's current track record, you'd have a better chance of Swegabe actually listening to her patrons and putting more MC scenes in before Kaliyo could actually fix any bugs. Hell This demo is 3 months late, while having pretty major bugs, despite them spending the entire month of july into "polishing" it.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
you would have better luck creating the zombie apocalypse before they would fix any bugs and its 3 years late not 3 months late

MolotovKiller

Jul 4, 2017

You can be serious. Three months late and the game still have bugs like that? my god XDD
Obviously i cant say anything because i dont pay the Kaliyo's patreon, even I feel cheated.

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes