Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So you can only pick the blue chick? what bullshit....
It's only a fucking.

Well considering how the only good game that came out from them was Roundscape and the others are 'meh' at best. Does not mean that people have forgotten this has happened before with Below Sunshade. Where they put a game on steam with a lot of potential, but subpar game play, being buggy as hell, and fewer sex scenes compared to their other games.
A game that only just launched doesn't have as many scenes as a game that's been out for a few of years, had several DLC and content updates added to it?

Who saw that coming.

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
this game has been in development for years now and was supposed to launch as far back as late 2018 maybe even early. like i get it rgm is piece of shit and the more you add to it the more busted it gets. but like after all this time this is all we have? really he has to fucking stop working all this other shit like roundscape and that crappy survival game and focus on one game at a time. like does he have adhd?

• Angry
Reactions: onyxmoose

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
this game has been in development for years now and was supposed to launch as far back as late 2018 maybe even early. like i get it rgm is piece of shit and the more you add to it the more busted it gets. but like after all this time this is all we have? really he has to fucking stop working all this other shit like roundscape and that crappy survival game and focus on one game at a time. like does he have adhd?
Like why you even mad bro, like did you support them on patreon ? like do you think you deserve better ?
Go take a chill pill with your 7th can of redbull before it start affecting your health.

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
I know its a demo but this "demo" has been stalled like 6 times this year alone. and it's fucking annoying that he keeps stalling with other crap. like why the fuck did he decide that he had to all the sudden make a crappy short survival game?
like it's one thing to release content patches for one game while you're working on another but doing that while working on 3 other games (superhero,elf milf and now this weird 3d bullshit) when it's just you is fucking stupid.
like I would be ok if he did streams or a big blog post once a month showing what he is working but at most we get a cropped cg post and a vague release date once every 4 to 5 months just for it to get delayed. I was a patreon for almost 3 years non stop and thrown almost 450$ at this dev, i'm allowed to be pissed that this all we have after all this time.

Last edited:

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
Like why you even mad bro, like did you support them on patreon ? like do you think you deserve better ?
Go take a chill pill with your 7th can of redbull before it start affecting your health.
Well ya. why else would I be pissed?

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
This has been a long time coming, can't wait to see how it's shaping up. Thx for the upload!

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
i picked a fem pc in hopes for lesbian scenes but it seems there arent. what a shame. I am sick of het sex since it is literally everywhere

Darksol

Feb 8, 2019
The Demo is actually more like 10% of the full game.
I'm having bug with this game and Below Sunshade - I can see only part of the screen, like it zoomed in (menu and battle works fine, only map). Every other RPGM games works fine except one japanese game. I'm on Windows 7 and compatibility mode with XP solves it but game becomes laggy. Is there a way to fix it?

Reactions: tseug and jackops

rambolt

Apr 25, 2018
So I played through a bit of the game. Past the first enemy. Hoo boy, do I hate this. I hate the fact that there is no way to reduce 'stress' outside of spending credits on beer and/or picking a specific trait at the start. There is no obvious way to reduce stress in any meaningful capacity. You'd think spending a day without using any action points would reduce stress, right? Wrong! It does absolutely nothing. And Elona has like a 999% chance of breaking something or getting sore if you send her on a job, and a 100% chance to fail at literally everything, despite what the game tells you, and the injuries takes a fucking millennium to heal. The defeat scenes, something they touted as important, are locked behind what I assume to be the harder difficulty, which makes no sense. I'm sorry that I'm ranting, but I had legitimate hopes for this game, despite my hatred for them.
Bruh there is spa to reduce stress and cure injuries

karatista36

Feb 17, 2019
The game's great at this stage, and probably even better in the next 3-4 months. Hardcore is the way to play it for the "full" experience. The movement is a little dull especially on the side's of the buildings, but can be worked around. Should be added more ways to reduce stress and the equipment UI needs to be more polished or at least reworked a little. All in all, waiting for the entire game to be released will be the best christmas present(i assume most of the game will be done by then if there are no complications). For me it is 7-8/10 in the current release. Keep up the good work and may the god of luck grand your wishes.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Kinda wish the demo had more content between the MC and Elona, most of the demo is voyeurism. I mean I guess thats what I should have expected from these devs, still a little disappointing though. Arts great though, with a lot of unique assests. Hopefully the full release is soon, but i'm not gonna hold my breath.

Last edited:

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Funny that... I have found panties in the ocean... Of course I was living on the US west coast at the time and Japan just got bathed in tsunami.

Anywho, love the graphics choice, controls are awesome, the combat system is very enjoyable (finally something that requires some sort of tactics, thought and planning), and the overall gameplay is fun.

Downsides that I've found... The weapons shop, with a full stock of weapons and armor, won't sell anything. And the bitching on this thread is impossibly idiotic (So they're late... shit happens, at least the game hasn't gone 'Abandoned' like the Coceter Chronicles).

I say, good work and keep up the updates. I'm not worried about the time they arrive, as long as the quality is worth it. I just wish the weapons shop sold the weapons and armor and whatnot in inventory. :p

P.S. By the way, check out Succubus on Steam...Valve allows all manner of NSFW.

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes