guldfisk

Aug 6, 2016
I am so ready for this game to come out
Think you're gonna end up waiting a long time for a full release. They said the demo would be out in April and they missed that and its almost been a month since the update saying that it's been delayed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, this won't be out anytime soon.

Still waiting on the demo so full release is looking more like a years wait than a few months.

Reactions: dash327

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
they have been working on this for like 4 years now and only the demo is out how long will we have to wait for it

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
they have been working on this for like 4 years now and only the demo is out how long will we have to wait for it
Never fear for another demo will be out one day.

Should have been a few weeks ago but main dev had toothache and couldn't launch it.

Seems the pain from said toothache must have also wiped all memory of releasing that demo because it still hasn't come.

As for full launch of the game ... wouldn't expect it any time soon.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Never fear for another demo will be out one day.

Should have been a few weeks ago but main dev had toothache and couldn't launch it.

Seems the pain from said toothache must have also wiped all memory of releasing that demo because it still hasn't come.

As for full launch of the game ... wouldn't expect it any time soon.

they said on steam june or july for the full release

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Over the years they have said a lot of things.

Very few of them happened when they said they would.

If this game launches this year i'd be legit shocked.

aside from the report that says june/july it does say 2020 so i guess we will see one way or another

guldfisk

Aug 6, 2016

Update on the latest post. Going by past announcements i would not expect anything at all. Check back in 2-3 months and the demo might be out.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019

Update on the latest post. Going by past announcements i would not expect anything at all. Check back in 2-3 months and the demo might be out.
i have lost my faith in this one after going on 3 years with only the demo to go on i dont see it going anywhere

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think a lot of people have lost faith in them with regards to this one.

Roundscape will always be one of my fave RPG H games but even there they aren't reliable. It's had the same bugs for years.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
I think a lot of people have lost faith in them with regards to this one.

Roundscape will always be one of my fave RPG H games but even there they aren't reliable. It's had the same bugs for years.
you would think with the world on lock down people would get more done on things people pay for but i guess they would rather sit around with their dicks in their hands

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you would think with the world on lock down people would get more done on things people pay for but i guess they would rather sit around with their dicks in their hands
To be fair, the main dev had a really tough time a short while ago.

Just put yourself in his place, people are expecting the new demo to launch when suddenly ..... toothache outta nowhere.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
To be fair, the main dev had a really tough time a short while ago.

Just put yourself in his place, people are expecting the new demo to launch when suddenly ..... toothache outta nowhere.
true enough but on the other hand put yourself in the shoes of those who have supported the game for 3 years and have nothing to show for it besides a demo that well you cant do anything in. I get they wanna make the game great and all but in three years they could have given us something to try is all I am saying.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was supporting them until recently.

The toothache excuse was the last straw for me. That was like saying his dog ate his homework. As far as bullshit excuses go, that was the bullshitiest.

To be fair I was only supporting for Roundscape but they have had enough out of me for that.

I would have kept going had Arenus turned out well but it's not turned out at all and crap excuses don't win me over.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
I was supporting them until recently.

The toothache excuse was the last straw for me. That was like saying his dog ate his homework. As far as bullshit excuses go, that was the bullshitiest.

To be fair I was only supporting for Roundscape but they have had enough out of me for that.

I would have kept going had Arenus turned out well but it's not turned out at all and crap excuses don't win me over.
That is my view on it I have taken my support to other artist that I enjoy playing. I think 3 years of supporting them was enough of a waste. I mean I get toothaches all the time a little whiskey fixes me right up and I get back on a trucking. But to only have what is it 2 demo's out in 3 years just to "show" what it is gonna be like and not produce anything that just isn't my kind of waiting.

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes