J55555

Dec 31, 2019
Quick bug: playing 1.0D and attrition status effect expires despite its description saying it should not expire.

sloopcool

Aug 12, 2017
In the gold league at the first loss, now after each fight the same sex scene with the "Void Archon", although the opponents are completely different. Is this by design or is it a bug again?

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Is there some kind of instant-loss item?
A reusable one, even?

I'd like to throw matches in a more timely manner even after my excessive min-max training and gear acquisition...

Timathon

Mar 31, 2019
This game definitely grabbed my attention and kept me interested but the bugs definitely turned off immediately.

Couple of the ones, the enemies during infiltration was invincible because of the protected buff, even when the main guy was dead.

Several bugs at the bar. Talking to the blonde at the bar about her training, I get stuck and can't move anymore. This bug happens every time.

When you get the quest with the bar lady, after you get the credits back, it goes into infinite loupe with transition screens. Can't talk to the bar lady from that point which is game breaking.

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
For those who use M-tool cheat the new version of the game crash at launch so uninstall it. ;)
Wait, really? I was going to wait many, many updates to try this game again, but if Mtool kills the game and it stays that way in future updates, I don't see any way I'd come back. Being able to set the game to run at double speed was the only saving grace for that game, and even that could only take it so far. I shudder at the thought of the bar minigame, or the end of day recap, or even just the general navigation at the speed the game intends. And I know CE speedhack doesn't work so idk if there's even an alternative. Rough.

glagmeister23

Feb 19, 2021
First time player. Loaded up the game, and I got to the part in the first level where your goal is to enter the Nova Lounge, I can't seem to find where this Nova Lounge is, exactly. Anyone know whre?

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
First time player. Loaded up the game, and I got to the part in the first level where your goal is to enter the Nova Lounge, I can't seem to find where this Nova Lounge is, exactly. Anyone know whre?
Nova Lounge is the bar with the stripper poles. It's closed on Monday, but otherwise you can't miss it. It has pink light everywhere and dancing girl silhouettes.

outeast

Jul 25, 2018
3 minutes took time to calculate the results of the day, a terribly long time both from the gameplay and design point of view.

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
Yeah that my main complain about the game you can't just "shift/ctrl" trough the end of the day screen.

bobbab

Sep 24, 2018
So, at some point Zalex asks for some item to help her win a fitness contest - does anyone know what item she wants? She refers to it as a "omni-boost", so I thought she might want the omni-stim that you can synthesize yourself, but that does not appear to be it.

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes