Mutilax

Sep 19, 2022
Yep, freezes began on the sixth day. Male Warden and Gladiator Armida. No cheats.

A little bit of criticism for the devs:
(I'm something of a game developer myself)

Please make at least some kind of notification that at any location there is a new NPC to interact / appeared a quest from the old NPCs. I understand that the secrets and Easter eggs is a holy thing, but run around every day all the locations, including the premises, it is too tedious.

Working in a bar is a very boring and time-consuming mini-game, considering that you have to complete it every day. I just passed the second boss in the bronze league, and I already hate this minigame. The flashing screen in the bar, showing the desired drinks is very annoying and just wastes the player's time. Why not make the screen always show the desired drinks, but instead give less time to collect them? That way the mini game would be much more active and not take so much time.

Talent "Software I" in the Warden training. The player must spend as much as 5 points in Warden training to have access to basic, numbers information, seriously? Come on, man. This talent should be at the beginning of the Warden training tree, and if not first, then at least second. For example, as a new player I do not understand what the parameter "Affection" and what it affects. I mean, do I have to learn the mentioned above talent to have at least an approximate idea of what it is?

In my experience, players are more interested in watching a gladiator's progress through the snowball system. Long-range planning of builds for the company run and all that sort of thing. Initially, I thought I would need to find a balance between work and gym training, or choose one thing while balancing the stress of the gladiator. But after the first week, after seeing the progress dropped, I said, "Screw it, I'll just make money." And with that tactic, not having a lot of cool stuff, I was quietly going through arena fights and other battles. Resetting the characteristics of a gladiator doesn't even look very believable. After all, it would make more sense if the characteristics were reduced due to the use of certain consumables and food/alcohol, for example. In general, I would like to see more of a manager element in the game.

No ability to buy/find new weapons for the Warden. Sad. Uncle's rifle blah blah blah. You put a bunch of cool guns on the gun store stand just to make the player jealous?

Overall, the game is not bad, but it seems rather empty. Perhaps there are few events, at least the first few weeks.
I also want to express my respect to the person who wrote the dialogues. The characters in the game feel alive and the text is really interesting to read.

Last edited:

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Must be me, as far as I've gone through like a hour of so of the game, haven't found any bugs yet. Stuck right now trying to find this dude named Wellz, but I have gone through all the map like 2 times hitting on every door and I haven't found him yet, but apart from that, no other problems.

There's also a question I wanted to make and that is there's any incest content in the game as is.I really though the moments between family members in Roundscape were pretty damn good and I wondered if this has anything of the sort.
He's located in the parking lot. The entrance is in an alley just before the spa area if you didn't find that one yet. The trick here is that he actually cloaks himself i.e. he's invisible but he's there. You have to move all the way to the right near the door inside the parking lot. Then he'll reveal himself.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
We are thinking about more emails, ways so send your gladiator off without moving, and all around QoL to prevent boring move around, you'd miss easter eggs or small NPC interaction, but other than that, it'd make things smoother if you just want quest and gameplay!
You could just add a notification like the ""Gladiator" needs something" for when there's a new NPC interaction or event available somewhere. The whole "blindly running around hoping to stumble into something new" gets old real fast, especially when there's rarely anything new happening most of the time.

Also, would be nice to be able to get through the end of day screen much faster because, once you have a bunch of perks from the warden points unlocked, it can longer than the actual day took.

Last edited:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Started a fresh save with the new version and I'm not getting any freezes or crashes so far.
Started a fresh save with new version, screen stopped updating half way through conversation with Spa lady (insect) about membership. You can still walk around, open doors, etc, but you can't see what the heck you're doing. :/

It isn't repeatable. I reloaded, did much the same thing, no bug.

Just frozen again randomly walking down the street.

Last edited:

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Started a fresh save with new version, screen stopped updating half way through conversation with Spa lady (insect) about membership. You can still walk around, open doors, etc, but you can't see what the heck you're doing. :/

It isn't repeatable. I reloaded, did much the same thing, no bug.

Just frozen again randomly walking down the street.
I noticed that this happens a lot with all RPGM games that I played. I've had crashes with the previous builds but not this one. Had a pink screen with completing the bloodaxe quest but that one was 100% repro and I'm not that far into this build to see if it still occurs. I'd suggest getting latest version of RPGM if it changes anything other then that, wait for a newer build.

sinensis

Oct 24, 2020
Has anyone managed to do the companion mission with Elona yet? After completing the first silver boss fight, she tell me another mission, but I don't know where to go next? (hopefully it will give me the third heart)

F_myname

Jul 29, 2018
How does the proficiency for the jobs work? The one displayed on the gladiators screen in their room? I can't seem to unlock them :(

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes