Dr.Dox

Jan 10, 2020
i think i am softlocked after the first fight in silver league i got a email from armida to meet her at the bar but since its monday the bar is closed so i went to sleep but when i try to end the day it won't let it happen the hand symbole disappear and thats it am i missing something ? 1674380859949.png

elg

Feb 11, 2018
There also is a new "problem" with this new version:

in the previous version, during the long "end of the day summary sequence", you could at least minimize the game and do something else on your pc while you waited for it to end, now it wont progress unless you leave the screen on the game.
You have to alt+tab instead of minimize the game

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
> need to constantly reset game since they are either messing up with saves OR buffing/adding new stuff to "totally not draenei girl" and it requires making new game to see those buffs/new skills

bruh

are there any other cheats beside the 0200 (save anywhere you want aka feature that should be basic one and not hidden in cheat menu)? like instant 5k money or refreshing action points or reducing stress so I can at least speed up game after restarting game after every fucking patch...

sloopcool

Aug 12, 2017
I hope the Authors are sure that the old saves of version 1.0D are compatible with the new version? It’s just that I don’t have the strength and desires to try to get all the content again already 3 times .....

Scavedro

Sep 28, 2017
Didn't they delay this game like 50 times and had extensive testing for it to "not be another Cyberpunk" yet it completely broken even more than Roundscape was at release?

Reactions: FireOgon

SpectralTime

Jan 27, 2018
Started playing the game. Haven't been having the technical problems everyone else is mentioning, save that the bloom's a bit much until I turn the Visual menu down to Medium.

Not great at balancing Stress vs. Money vs. Stats, but I'll get there.

I'm curious what the Breakthrough and Proficiency systems are and how to unlock them though. I think I can at least guess that the bottom six skills for the gladiator are based on maxing out a relevant stat and on getting their full storyline.

On a side note, I wish the Mood and Stress indicators in the bottom left corner showed stuff... I thought it might be gated behind the relevant Kiwi skill, but it doesn't look like it.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Anyone else having issues with downloading the game?
I keep getting the same error (Download Error) when trying any of the links.

Other games are fine.. but this one keeps giving me issues.

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
soooo what's the point of the stat/training reset after first week? is this one time only or this happens every week?
how are you suppose to max all those training perks if you lose all progress after Sunday? unless at somepoint you are suppose to get huge boost to stat gain or something and single job will give you like 5-10 points instantly so your gladiator will have enough perks prepared for the end of the week fight

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
Good day everyone,

Developpers are resting for now, when they come around they'll be fixing issues.

For information, anyone experiencing freezes, can you tell me your warden gender, gladiator, and if you used cheats ? It is the first time I hear of it, even on discord no such issue, so I wish to gather all infos possible to pass along.

As a tid bit of trivia, let me explain some not so fun fact about RPG Maker. When debugging in the engine, the engine itself plays event scripts all the way. It's great, it how it is supposed to be.
But then, on the other side, using release build, if one script event happen with a map transition, the game literally stops reading the event script, no matter if it was completed or not. So we finally found some reason why bugs we thought fixed weren't fully fixed in reality.

As a warning about current patch :

• Elona apparently still is underpowered so we'll buff her next patch
  • Seem that some event still have trouble completing (due to issue mentionned above), so Armida quest still prevent you from sleeping at end of day 58...
  • You can apparently lock yourself of a quest if you don't pick proper choices with some NPC. While it make sense, fully locking it can be frustrating. We'll see for alternatives.

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
soooo what's the point of the stat/training reset after first week? is this one time only or this happens every week?
how are you suppose to max all those training perks if you lose all progress after Sunday? unless at somepoint you are suppose to get huge boost to stat gain or something and single job will give you like 5-10 points instantly so your gladiator will have enough perks prepared for the end of the week fight
As you progress, get money, build up friendship with NPCs, you'll get more crits on work, better stat gain, and with some warden perk, can even start with 4 points already in some stats.

The point of the stat reset is so you can adapt your strategy for next fight. Big hitting guy, need more defense, evading guy, need more crit and precision, that sort of thing. If stats didn't reset, you'd max them before you even finish underground league then rest is cakewalk, hell, with legendary gear, you don't even need the stats ahah

elg

Feb 11, 2018
Good day everyone,

Developpers are resting for now, when they come around they'll be fixing issues.

For information, anyone experiencing freezes, can you tell me your warden gender, gladiator, and if you used cheats ? It is the first time I hear of it, even on discord no such issue, so I wish to gather all infos possible to pass along.

As a tid bit of trivia, let me explain some not so fun fact about RPG Maker. When debugging in the engine, the engine itself plays event scripts all the way. It's great, it how it is supposed to be.
But then, on the other side, using release build, if one script event happen with a map transition, the game literally stops reading the event script, no matter if it was completed or not. So we finally found some reason why bugs we thought fixed weren't fully fixed in reality.

• Seem that some event still have trouble completing (due to issue mentionned above), so Armida quest still prevent you from sleeping at end of day 58...
  • You can apparently lock yourself of a quest if you don't pick proper choices with some NPC. While it make sense, fully locking it can be frustrating. We'll see for alternatives.
I experienced a freeze on day 3 in the elevator transition, my warden is male, gladiator Elona and no cheats.

Reactions: Experimantal

duranraglain

Oct 18, 2017
Anyone else have their sprite completely disappear during the part you're at the party? all I've been able to do is talk to the woman to distract the guards then open the room but even when I attempt to position myself the best I can from the footsteps, dont know if I'm actually in the room or not because I cant interact with it. There a fix for it or anything or is it because I'm using the tool? Because screw trying to beat this game without it lol

Edit: Figured out what to do but even still, yeah sprite disappeared during the party. Version is 1.0D because from what I've seen so far, its probably better than the recent version

Last edited:

karatista36

Feb 17, 2019
Good day everyone,

About the freezes--> Warden : Male, Gladiator : Elona

I had like 3 freezes on the intro alone, the screen remained the same, while the sound and music continued to play.
Barely made it to day 4 (Thanks to the "saving cheat(0200)") and till then the screen froze like 10 times.
Read something about the RPG Maker engine doing this "bug" to some people, so it might be because of my screen refresh rate or graphics card or something local. I will continue to experiment and see if i can make it work on my end.

Reactions: Experimantal

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
About the freezes--> Warden : Male, Gladiator : Elona

I had like 3 freezes on the intro alone, the screen remained the same, while the sound and music continued to play.
Barely made it to day 4 (Thanks to the "saving cheat(0200)") and till then the screen froze like 10 times.
Read something about the RPG Maker engine doing this "bug" to some people, so it might be because of my screen refresh rate or graphics card or something local. I will continue to experiment and see if i can make it work on my end.
Please let me know, I restarted a game on my end and have got slight slowdowns in windy weather fights, but haven't got full freezes, so I feel this is gonna be a tough one to figure out, thanks G.O.A.T.

Anyone else have their sprite completely disappear during the part you're at the party? all I've been able to do is talk to the woman to distract the guards then open the room but even when I attempt to position myself the best I can from the footsteps, dont know if I'm actually in the room or not because I cant interact with it. There a fix for it or anything or is it because I'm using the tool? Because screw trying to beat this game without it lol

Edit: Figured out what to do but even still, yeah sprite disappeared during the party. Version is 1.0D because from what I've seen so far, its probably better than the recent version
1.0D got the issue you mention, it was fixed in 1.1A, that is why...

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes