Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
third is bee for example
...I don't really consider bugs to be "Bestiality" proper, but eh... Good to know.
Really feel that "Tentacles" and "Bugs" should be mutually-exclusive... Or at least be specific to their content, rather than being glued under another tag by default.

Really makes searching for non-bug, non-tentacle bestiality difficult.
Like, you never wonder if "tentacles" are or aren't in a game... Tentacles are tagged if there's any tentacles, period.

But a horse? Pig? Dog? Any typical bestiality? Well...
If "Tentacles" are tagged, since "Bestiality" is added in addition just be-fuckin'-'cause...
Good luck, because there's a fair chance you won't find what you're actually looking for.

franconia

Feb 26, 2019
...I don't really consider bugs to be "Bestiality" proper, but eh... Good to know.
Really feel that "Tentacles" and "Bugs" should be mutually-exclusive... Or at least be specific to their content, rather than being glued under another tag by default.

Really makes searching for non-bug, non-tentacle bestiality difficult.
Like, you never wonder if "tentacles" are or aren't in a game... Tentacles are tagged if there's any tentacles, period.

But a horse? Pig? Dog? Any typical bestiality? Well...
If "Tentacles" are tagged, since "Bestiality" is added in addition just be-fuckin'-'cause...
Good luck, because there's a fair chance you won't find what you're actually looking for.
i found only one beast for now - its wolfs yeah
tentacles.. well i saw two and one the girl with some sort of them as like it doctor octopus
maybe there s some more beastlike enemys but they ll be more sci-fi loocks like i think

Reactions: Repreive

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
1.0D saves should be except for Elona as gladiator due to modifying her.
Are defense mods the only thing changed on Elona?
If they only changed how the skill works, how come it's not compatible?
Is this patch about creating a whole new Elona, rather than rewriting the old one?

Hauk

Jan 14, 2021
Are defense mods the only thing changed on Elona?
If they only changed how the skill works, how come it's not compatible?
Is this patch about creating a whole new Elona, rather than rewriting the old one?
she also got a new starter skill

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
the second boss fight is against a pair of wolves
Speaking of that, I wonder if they are just scrapped scenes, or potential DLC options later,. However, there are 2 scenes that don't currently seem to be implemented in the game and just have art assets. One of them is a scene is similar to the two wolf loss scene, except it has your gladiator blow a wolf while the warden fucks her. The second seems to be an alternate version of the final fight.

Hauk

Jan 14, 2021
Does anyone know what the two empty buildings next to the spa are for? ive gone in them a few times and nothing ever happens.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Would you kindly share the links brother? (did 1.0d save compatible with this version?)
I haven't been a Patron of theirs for a couple of years. I do know that they're already submitting bug reps for 1.1A, so we might see a 1.1B tomorrow some time.

Grundy12

Jun 11, 2017
How do I spend warden points? I 'talked' to the closet, but can only seem to be able to see the skill tree, not purchase anything.

edit: waaait, the skill tree goes from up to down, not down to up. Sorry I brainfarted.

also, not to the devs; there is a lot of negativity going on here as far as I can see, but don't let that get to your head. This forum is, unfortunately, filled with... well, crybabies, really. Anything short of perfection is seen as a failure. Keep doing what you're doing, it's good work.

Last edited:

Stormhammer

Oct 20, 2021
How do you start a new game?

When selecting new game, it takes to a select 'Choose a save file' and chirps no matter what is done and the 'Continue' function doesn't work since there is nothing to continue.

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
Will the problem of relationship being stuck at level 2 be fixed if you load a previous save in the new version? I was a couple weeks into the actual arena when the absolute void of content forced me out, (assuming saves are indeed compatible) would whatever quest is meant to progress the relationship happen?

karatista36

Feb 17, 2019
When i play the game i constantly have screen freezes (10-15min playtime, then freeze happens). Does anyone have the same problem? (Arenus 1.1A)

MacMac97

Dec 27, 2019
So not sure why pr what caused it but I'm on the first week of silver league Armida called to get drinks at the bar Ex showed up and now the game won't let me sleep DAMN YOU BUGS!!!

sloopcool

Aug 12, 2017
When i play the game i constantly have screen freezes (10-15min playtime, then freeze happens). Does anyone have the same problem? (Arenus 1.1A)
Yes definitely the same problem....can't complete the quest because the screen freezes after 5 minutes

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes