duranraglain

Oct 18, 2017
Please let me know, I restarted a game on my end and have got slight slowdowns in windy weather fights, but haven't got full freezes, so I feel this is gonna be a tough one to figure out, thanks G.O.A.T.

1.0D got the issue you mention, it was fixed in 1.1A, that is why...
Also, just wanna say, despite my complaints, I do like what there is for the game but it's definitely mired by the bugs and sometimes the general gameplay loop. I have fun at some points but I do also kinda just wonder when the next event will happen beyond 'run here'

Reactions: Experimantal

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
Also, just wanna say, despite my complaints, I do like what there is for the game but it's definitely mired by the bugs and sometimes the general gameplay loop. I have fun at some points but I do also kinda just wonder when the next event will happen beyond 'run here'
We are thinking about more emails, ways so send your gladiator off without moving, and all around QoL to prevent boring move around, you'd miss easter eggs or small NPC interaction, but other than that, it'd make things smoother if you just want quest and gameplay!

MacMac97

Dec 27, 2019
i think i am softlocked after the first fight in silver league i got a email from armida to meet her at the bar but since its monday the bar is closed so i went to sleep but when i try to end the day it won't let it happen the hand symbole disappear and thats it am i missing something ? View attachment 2330456
Damn and here I thought I was the only unlucky one how's your save man is it from 1.D are ya cheating cuzz I sure did I feel like I'll have to start fresh or hope it's more common bug

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
Damn and here I thought I was the only unlucky one how's your save man is it from 1.D are ya cheating cuzz I sure did I feel like I'll have to start fresh or hope it's more common bug
It's a scripting error as usual caused by rpg maker less than savory event reading method, will be fixed next patch (hopefully tonight, dev's resting, totally burnt out right now)

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
As you progress, get money, build up friendship with NPCs, you'll get more crits on work, better stat gain, and with some warden perk, can even start with 4 points already in some stats.

The point of the stat reset is so you can adapt your strategy for next fight. Big hitting guy, need more defense, evading guy, need more crit and precision, that sort of thing. If stats didn't reset, you'd max them before you even finish underground league then rest is cakewalk, hell, with legendary gear, you don't even need the stats ahah
Sounds like bad design if, without the stat reset, you can reach max stats before you even finish underground league. The Gladiator should always grow stronger so that she can fight and defeat stronger enemies.

Having the option to change her stats based on the enemy she is fighting is a good idea, but it should not require resetting her stats each week. Again, that seems like bad design.

As a tid bit of trivia, let me explain some not so fun fact about RPG Maker. When debugging in the engine, the engine itself plays event scripts all the way. It's great, it how it is supposed to be.

But then, on the other side, using release build, if one script event happen with a map transition, the game literally stops reading the event script, no matter if it was completed or not. So we finally found some reason why bugs we thought fixed weren't fully fixed in reality.
Sounds like some sort of plug-in issue, or a bug in the version of RPG Maker you guys are using. Because that is NOT how RPG Maker works! A map transition does NOT stop the game from reading the rest of the event script - this is true for literally hundreds of RPG Maker games I have played, so if Arenus is the one exception, then the problem is with Arenus, not with RPG Maker. Either there is a misplaced “Exit Event Processing” command somewhere, or the event is set up poorly.

elg

Feb 11, 2018
How do I play?
Because I enter a screen where it says: Choose a Save File and nothing happens
I already pressed all the buttons on the keyboard (even discovering how to adjust the screen), but nothing started the game...
Did u try to click and hold the left button of your mouse?

Reactions: Dariusex007

elg

Feb 11, 2018
We are thinking about more emails, ways so send your gladiator off without moving, and all around QoL to prevent boring move around, you'd miss easter eggs or small NPC interaction, but other than that, it'd make things smoother if you just want quest and gameplay!
Have you thought about adding a phone to the MC? You can add and modify a lot of stuff in the game this way.

haatdohg021

Jan 8, 2022
I assumed that because the developers knew that Elona was vastly underpowered compared to others that I could expect them to buff her properly but now I'm wondering if they even bother to playtest their game or just rely on bug reports. I'm playing on hardcore and there's simply no way to win the first fight in it's buffed version meanwhile I try out Geyna and I'm breezing through hardcore without using Stims and Valiants.

karatista36

Feb 17, 2019
Please let me know, I restarted a game on my end and have got slight slowdowns in windy weather fights, but haven't got full freezes, so I feel this is gonna be a tough one to figure out, thanks G.O.A.T.

1.0D got the issue you mention, it was fixed in 1.1A, that is why...
Found possible fix, works for now, it might be because there is frame skipping or something(coders should know more).
Go to the Arenus folder --> www --> js --> open rpg_core
find Graphics.render = function(stage) {

change the: if (this._skipCount === 0) {
To: if (this._skipCount <= 0) {
This fixes the screen freezes, works for me, but others have to test it for themselves.

elg

Feb 11, 2018
Found possible fix, works for now, it might be because there is frame skipping or something(coders should know more).
Go to the Arenus folder --> www --> js --> open rpg_core
find Graphics.render = function(stage) {

change the: if (this._skipCount === 0) {
To: if (this._skipCount <= 0) {
This fixes the screen freezes, works for me, but others have to test it for themselves.
Works fine to me

outeast

Jul 25, 2018
For those who use M-tool cheat the new version of the game crash at launch so uninstall it. ;)
I can't play without it anymore XD running from one side of the map to the other for a long time and waiting for a monotonous text at the end of the day

Reactions: Rino74

TerrigenPanda

Aug 3, 2020
Must be me, as far as I've gone through like a hour of so of the game, haven't found any bugs yet. Stuck right now trying to find this dude named Wellz, but I have gone through all the map like 2 times hitting on every door and I haven't found him yet, but apart from that, no other problems.

There's also a question I wanted to make and that is there's any incest content in the game as is.I really though the moments between family members in Roundscape were pretty damn good and I wondered if this has anything of the sort.

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes