jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Did someone upload 1.0E yet? Heard people talking about it a few days ago but don't see any uploads

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Hi guys. Sorry for the stupid question, but what should I press to start the game?)
Click and hold on the save slot.
like... exactly what it says :)
Remember the click-and-hold for this game... cause buying items and the like is also done by clicking and holding the item

Reactions: marodern

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Thank you for all the reports, the random crashes should be fixed in the upcoming 1.0E patch... which, if all goes well, releases in 3 to 5 hours.
Looking forwards to that.

Couple of more bugs from the arcade if they haven't already been reported and fixed:

* Super Gacha Tower is super broken. Just hit space as soon as the game starts and win 20 tickets every time. Also, if you try to play it without cheating it looks like you always fail?
* The 'special' items are 500 tickets, but you can only have maximum of 99 tickets in your inventory so it's impossible to get them. Same for the largest plushie which is 100 tickets.
* Alliah says the first game of the day is free, but it isn't. You can't claim back your 10 credits or play free.

Also, sometimes one of the 'actions' for the day isn't carried out by the gladiator. Like, the gladiator has 'Work as waitress / Spa bath / Sparring at Gym' but the waitress action doesn't happen (and no free time instead either)

When you have the mission to rescue Erin, she's still sitting at the construction site as well.

Suddenly twins.
twins.png
After the third battle (BEES) my gladiator was following me around and guess who was in her room waiting for us? Her twin sister. :p

The 'Return to Amanthi' objective in the debt collector quest is broken. Talking to her does nothing, and now I can't get work or buy things from her. :(

Last edited:

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
Anyone know what happens when Amanthi task you to collect tab money? I return to her and tried interacting but nothing happens?

Devileliet

Feb 24, 2018
Anyone know what happens when Amanthi task you to collect tab money? I return to her and tried interacting but nothing happens?
Does your quest say "return back to Samantha"? If not you might've missed a person or two.
One, is in the underground arena
One, in the weapon shop (might be someplace else, i dont remember)
One, left of the arcade
One, in the apartment entrance of your house
One, in the spa/massage parlor.

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
Does your quest say "return back to Samantha"? If not you might've missed a person or two.
One, is in the underground arena
One, in the weapon shop (might be someplace else, i dont remember)
One, left of the arcade
One, in the apartment entrance of your house
One, in the spa/massage parlor.
yeh it said to return to her? and I tried too and the screen would almost just refresh itself, sometimes my gladiator would spawn which was odd

Last edited:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
yeh it said to return to her? and I tried too and the screen would almost just refresh itself, sometimes my gladiator would spawn which was odd
its a known bug. Should be fixed by next update ... which, according to others here, will be released in a few hours.

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
Looking forwards to that.

Couple of more bugs from the arcade if they haven't already been reported and fixed:

* Super Gacha Tower is super broken. Just hit space as soon as the game starts and win 20 tickets every time. Also, if you try to play it without cheating it looks like you always fail?
* The 'special' items are 500 tickets, but you can only have maximum of 99 tickets in your inventory so it's impossible to get them. Same for the largest plushie which is 100 tickets.
* Alliah says the first game of the day is free, but it isn't. You can't claim back your 10 credits or play free.

Also, sometimes one of the 'actions' for the day isn't carried out by the gladiator. Like, the gladiator has 'Work as waitress / Spa bath / Sparring at Gym' but the waitress action doesn't happen (and no free time instead either)

When you have the mission to rescue Erin, she's still sitting at the construction site as well.

Suddenly twins.
View attachment 2329323
After the third battle (BEES) my gladiator was following me around and guess who was in her room waiting for us? Her twin sister. :p

The 'Return to Amanthi' objective in the debt collector quest is broken. Talking to her does nothing, and now I can't get work or buy things from her. :(
Hello,

These bug were corrected, you are playing the old version of the game (1.0B i believe)

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Hello,

These bug were corrected, you are playing the old version of the game (1.0B i believe)
Ugh. I think the link I used to save it must have been outdated. :(

Oh, wait, I know what happened. The OP has a link to an unofficial compressed file, but it isn't for the current game version. I've been bamboozled.

Hauk

Jan 14, 2021
Hello,

heres a few bugs i found in 1d just in case

-ive had two crashes during the infiltraition missions, these are the only two times the game has crashed for me, once during a fight, once on the path selection screen, i wish i could tell you more, but its just a straight close crash with no crash report.
-theres a bug with some of the street quest scenes where if you come from the wrong direction using the fast travel system, the scene bugs and the actors stand around forever. when i teleported to the fast food place and then went west to the weapon sho-arcade area to see the construction girl slaver scene, it did this bug, but when i reloaded and came from the east, the scene played out as intended
-theres a minor oversight with kiwi during the week after you beat the underground league but before you start your first bronze fight where she will still tell you your goal is to get an arena pass.
-during the bar drink mixing minigame the girl who swings her legs back and forth while sitting on the table clips into the drinks and it looks weird as fuck

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes